• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can i use subs to get off crack?

StillStanding912

Greenlighter
will suboxone strips work to come off crack. I messed up by smoking it and now instead of my opiate addiction I have a crack addiction now and that ones just too much Cuz my heart isn't what it use to be. So I got some strips incase I needed them but I can't seem to shake the crack. I can eat and sleep for a few hours but I'm really grouchy and miserable

Yeah I don't think you should be using morphine or subs for that,
because the cross-use might be very pleasurable, and harder to get off of than either of the drugs.

I have no experience with cocaine addiction, but I'm sure many users will chip in with safer techniques. I really wouldn't risk it without hearing from at least a few people that have successfully done this

Hate to break it to you but opiates aren’t gonna stop your crack addiction.

Being dope sick smoking crack and having to decide which drug to spend your money on (likely chose crack) even sick is a terrible, horrific, traumatic place to be.

I love crack. But the bottom line is, you just have to fucking stop. You have to reach a point and you just gotta stop. Yeah you’re gonna be depressed and fucked in the head for a while but coke really ain’t got no physical withdrawals.

If you’ve been through Suboxone withdrawal you know I’m right and how much fuckin worse that is.

Just put the pipe down. Fuck that shit.

There’s nothing that’s really going to help you stop crack. It’s hella insidious. Like no obvious withdrawals and it’s not fun whatsoever, yet it’s so hard to put the pipe down. I think low dose methylphenidate is your best bet if you insist on trying to replace it with something.

I would not recommend sub. The chances of just smoking rock on top of it are too great and being addicted to both is lame. I spent the last five years achieving nothing thanks to the combination of crack and opis.

If I were in that situation I'd start abusing the shit out of subs, get frustrated and then buy heroin or cocaine.

Its not the worst idea in the world but I doubt it would work.

And I suppose a light dose of benzo's won't help either or will but opens the door to another addiction. And the only reason i recommend benzos is to calm your mind and body through the times of restlessness and frustration.