• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can I take 2MethylAp237 20h after disso trip (Hxe)

Please remember our friend Captain Heroin and the 2methylAP237 episode that resulted in his death in May.

I’d stay far away from that RC.

Please remember our friend Captain Heroin and the 2methylAP237 episode that resulted in his death in May.

I’d stay far away from that RC.
He simply overdosed on it right? Why are you judging a substance cause a single individual couldn’t handle it? Don’t understand me wrong, it’s always pretty sad hearing this, but it’s not the fault of the drug.
but I agree with you that the substance isn’t really “healthy“ compared to other opioids.

The reason I bring him (Captain Heroin) up is because he had a very high tolerance, yet it took his life.

It is up to you to decide what is right for you, I just want you to know what most of us here already know.

Stay away from 2methylAP237

He would want you to know that it’s quite dangerous. He got a lot of his drugs from overseas sellers. But 2methylAP237 ended his life. I can’t read what you’re saying without issuing a warning to stay the fuck away from this RC.

The reason I bring him (Captain Heroin) up is because he had a very high tolerance, yet it took his life.

It is up to you to decide what is right for you, I just want you to know what most of us here already know.

Stay away from 2methylAP237

He would want you to know that it’s quite dangerous. He got a lot of his drugs from overseas sellers. But 2methylAP237 ended his life. I can’t read what you’re saying without issuing a warning to stay the fuck away from this RC.
Why is this the fault of the substance? I don’t get it. It is really caustic, that’s true. So it will harm you if you consume it often, but the substance itself is just a simple opioid - not more. The chances you overdose on it aren’t higher than on any other opioid.

I don’t know what it’ll take to hear my message.

A member and mod here, with a pretty high tolerance died from 2methylAP237 quite recently.

Of course I blame the substance; it took the life from my friend.

There probably isnt too much to worry about in terms of some sort interaction as far as respiratory depression is concerned, depending on the doses involved.

The toxicity of 2-methyl-ap237 seems to come more from the caustic nature of the drug (ostensibly even in a pure state) and the nasty contaminants and unreacted precursors from the dirty chinese synths. It is unclear if it possesses unique respiratory depression properties but in theory it should be less so than an equianalgesic dose of morphine.

My experience with it didn't seem to suggest any alarming or disproportionate respiratory depression. What was alarming however was the nasty toxic feel to the rest of the body, especially the gastrointestinal tract. My second batch felt particularly hard on the body. Nasty stuff. It can only be taken orally if taken at all. Should be avoided. One batch burned skin off my tongue. If you are going to do it, intravenous and smoked are big no no's.

What happened to CH was most certainly connected to benzodiazepines, I know he was using flubromazolam around that time. Nevertheless even if 2-methyl-ap237 doesnt produce significant respiratory depression there are plenty of other reasons not to use that stuff (assuming you value your kidneys and gastrointestinal tract).

And nope. It is not a simple opioid.

Yes, I believe this substance to be life-threatening.

You’ll do what you want, seemingly ignoring all my warnings. I hope someone here will be able to explain the difference between an RC and a regular pharmacy grade opiate or benzodiazepine.

And nope. It is not a simple opioid.

Yes, I believe this substance to be life-threatening.

You’ll do what you want, seemingly ignoring all my warnings. I hope someone here will be able to explain the difference between an RC and a regular pharmacy grade opiate or benzodiazepine.
Dude no offense but you aren’t better than any government illegalising drugs. One dude, a friend of you, died cause of an overdose. Yeah that’s pretty sad, but it was his fault and not the substance itself.
Rc opioids hasn’t been researched yet and you risk long term harm, but this wasn’t the topic. If you forget about this, it’s not better or worser than any other opioid. You only argue based on your feelings to this dude and that’s kinda stupid.
Bur forget about this conversation, I can understand you being sad. Have a nice day

There's numerous reports of different batches of this drug having different effects, some batches causing ppl to become ill and fucking up their organs. It's not just an overdose risk, the substance itself is generally caustic and from what I hear, not even that good of an opioid anyway.

You can probably get away with using it a good few hours after a disso, but why would you want to honestly? Go ahead and use it if you like, but you're playing with fire. In this circumstance, it is the substances fault that it's causing ppl to become sick. It's not just a matter of ppl being reckless.