• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

can i od from smoking heroin

Also glass pipes are not a good idea because you need to run the cut out. That's why you chase it down the foil. Trying to vaporize it in a limited area such as a glass bowl just ruins your gear.

Candle? No way man! It coats the underside of the foil in a layer of soot that serves to insulate the gear and stops it from running properly. Gas lighter on low/medium flame for best results...
Maybe that depends on the candle??? When i first did it it ran perfectly fine using this method and i was able to get the hang of chasing pretty easily doing so

Also glass pipes are not a good idea because you need to run the cut out. That's why you chase it down the foil. Trying to vaporize it in a limited area such as a glass bowl just ruins your gear.
Heh thats a possibility however i havent had any issues but perhaps it degrades the product abit

Maybe that depends on the candle??? When i first did it it ran perfectly fine using this method and i was able to get the hang of chasing pretty easily doing so

Show me a candle that doesn't produce soot. You need a clean burning flame. A Bunsen burner would probably be ideal... ?

Show me a candle that doesn't produce soot. You need a clean burning flame. A Bunsen burner would probably be ideal... ?
The idea of wrapping hempwick onto something like an antenna or smt to keep it straight may also be a good alternative but LOL to the bunsen burner idea seems abit over the top hah

I fear we may be sending conflicting messages to Pete. The upshot of it is that UK smoking heroin is cut to fuck and it requires a high degree of experience to be able to get the most bang for your buck. This can only be achieved through trial and error and will cost a lot of money. Although it IS possible to OD from smoking heroin, it is extremely unlikely as it is somewhat self limiting. I.e. you tend to gouch out before you reach dangerous territory. However, the risks can be exponentially higher if used in combination with other CNS depressants or you happen to have fentanyl laced gear...

Its typically #3 in UK. Which needs citric acid to dissolve.

Not strictly true as any acid will do. If you know what you're doing, even sulphuric or hydrochloric acid would suffice. But better to stick with ascorbic acid (vitamin C) as it's kinder on your veins...

Not strictly true as any acid will do. If you know what you're doing, even sulphuric or hydrochloric acid would suffice. But better to stick with ascorbic acid (vitamin C) as it's kinder on your veins...
My mistake, I should have been broader. Was just giving an example. (y)

7 hours until my prescription thats waiting for me right now as i type not 2 minutes away atleast i got this smack if i need