• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Can anyone please explain this theory that claims to "Stop drug addiction" ??

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
Apparently after doing an experiment on rats, and showing them a "rat heaven"..... didn't want to use drugs anymore

[youtube]

[youtube]

----

Where's human version of rat heaven, filled with girls that look like my profile picture??

Let me know id like to try it out,

I'm not making this up

Here's the full video

[youtube]

----

I'm just curious to know if such place exists
Please guys 🙏🙏🙏

Is this referring to the mouse utopia experiments in the '60s?

That shit was dark.... they made enclosed populations of rats and gave them the "perfect life", unlimited food, resources and sex. Basically a human life in modern culture.

Many of the rats went insane. Extreme social hierarchies formed, with alpha male rats hoarding all the females, most other male rats resulting to homosexuality, raping eachother. Extreme incest. Extreme behavior abnormalities. Cannibalism. Violence....

It basically destroyed them. And all they were given was a zero predator environment and endless food. Basically human society.

I am assuming you are referencing the "Community is the opposite of addiction" theory. I am not in a place rn where I can watch those videos but I have been through enough rehabs to know about it.

I can 100% guarantee it is not applicable to humans. The human mind is so, so so so much more complex than a rats mind.

It really is an interesting study & I guess it is well known about & repeatable like any good study but there are many things that it does not take into account. I doubt rats do the equation in their head before taking cocaine that we ( I ) do. As follows; If I am going to hang out with my bros & have a good time, why not just bring an 8-ball along & have an even more good time?? Win win right? Why not just slam some dope before heading out for my day because it will just make the day a bit more entertaining. I literally was gonna hop in the shower the other day & I thought, damn I'm not high enough to enjoy this shower so I took a few dabs & then had a shower.

The human mind is so complex, & I really doubt the mind of a rat is. It would be interesting to see this study done with horses, dogs & cats, pigs. Smarter animals yaknow.

I'd even be interested to see it done with humans lol. To attempt to answer the question that I think you posed. Yes, this paradisaical land absolutely can exist wherever you live. You just have to create it friend. You aren't as simple as a rat!

I am assuming you are referencing the "Community is the opposite of addiction" theory. I am not in a place rn where I can watch those videos but I have been through enough rehabs to know about it.

I can 100% guarantee it is not applicable to humans. The human mind is so, so so so much more complex than a rats mind.

It really is an interesting study & I guess it is well known about & repeatable like any good study but there are many things that it does not take into account. I doubt rats do the equation in their head before taking cocaine that we ( I ) do. As follows; If I am going to hang out with my bros & have a good time, why not just bring an 8-ball along & have an even more good time?? Win win right? Why not just slam some dope before heading out for my day because it will just make the day a bit more entertaining. I literally was gonna hop in the shower the other day & I thought, damn I'm not high enough to enjoy this shower so I took a few dabs & then had a shower.

The human mind is so complex, & I really doubt the mind of a rat is. It would be interesting to see this study done with horses, dogs & cats, pigs. Smarter animals yaknow.

I'd even be interested to see it done with humans lol. To attempt to answer the question that I think you posed. Yes, this paradisaical land absolutely can exist wherever you live. You just have to create it friend. You aren't as simple as a rat!

Is this referring to the mouse utopia experiments in the '60s?

That shit was dark.... they made enclosed populations of rats and gave them the "perfect life", unlimited food, resources and sex. Basically a human life in modern culture.

Many of the rats went insane. Extreme social hierarchies formed, with alpha male rats hoarding all the females, most other male rats resulting to homosexuality, raping eachother. Extreme incest. Extreme behavior abnormalities. Cannibalism. Violence....

It basically destroyed them. And all they were given was a zero predator environment and endless food. Basically human society.
Are we human beings basically rats mentally?

Just that some alpha males tried to brain wash every one, by giving them religion, and make them think "one must have 1 wife and not cheat"

Mean while billionaire alpha humans had 200 wife's to chose from?

I'm curious 🧐