• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Can anyone ID this press ?

te_k

Bluelighter
Got some of these yesterday from a friend..
However he does not know the name of them and it`s hard to identify the press on the pill..

Anyone else seen it before? or have an idea what it is?

NSFW:
11155.jpg

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=11155

**Mod edit: I put your pic behind the NSFW tags. ~RB**

Last edited by a moderator:
That helped me alot, after a search for telfort at pillreports i found the same pill just in white... :)

thnx

no prob, glad i could be of assistance. Are they decent pills? Back when i had them they were just so-so, clean but weak.

I had no idea what Telfort is...you learn something new every day. :)

Let us know how these are if/when you consume.

What is the black stuff on one of them?

i consumed it in the weekend.. got ten for my birthday.. jummy!

As it sas on pillreports.. (saw the repport the day after)

Did the same thing, first one since i didn`t knew anyone who had tried it before..
Waited one hour or so, (not completely shure about the timeline) dropped one more, and after running out of time, cause we had to leave to a little trance/techno party i had to take a third before jumping in to the taxi..
Lets just say that the trip with taxi takes usual 15-20 min. suddenly like from nowhere i felt strong tickeling in all of the body, and started to be sweatty in my hands.. it didn`t come crawling, just slapped hard.. To bad there`s no dancing area in the taxi ;).(so next time, i`ll do a double drop from the start and one more when getting there)

When arrived to the party, the dj was just started to play and i couldn`t stop smiling..Just wanted in to dance, didn`t had the time to wait for money back from paying the ticket to get in, a friend told me the day after, so he kept it for me.. (now trust him.. hehe.. cause he didn`t spend the money, but gave it back the day after)

do remember that i talked to all kind of strange people, and thougt that everyone was sooo nice to me and great talking to..
Someone did also bump hard in to me at the dancefloor so i tripped and felt at my back and lost my drink, usualy i ask people who do that to buy me another drink or at least say sorry, but this time i didn`t mind it.. didn`t see any point of arguing or anything at that time

Still not sure about the timeline, but guess after two or three hours i took one more to keep it up..

Had no problem what so ever with teeth clenching the day after, but alot of playing with my thounge piercing that night.. All the pictures that was taked of me, i have my thounge and piercing outside my mouth, smiling.. =D And shitloads of cigarettes..

After party closing between 3:30 - 4.00am we joined a narch, had some drinks, but feelt no bad downtrip..
Had however some problems getting to sleep that morning, but had probably something to do with the little dose of amphettamine i had at the end..
However i did not chew or snort the the telefort, i had eaten alot of kake and pizza before dropping.. Guess snort or chew, and be hungry doing it makes it stronger. (but i like to junkfood in the weekends, so i dont care)

Did also give 2 pills to a friend, little skinny girl.. she was planned to take them some hours after me, so told her to do a double drop since i didn`t feel anything after one..
so she did, the came slow, took prox. 1,5 hour before she was at the top, just suddenly lilke "poff" ;);).
She had no other kind of drugs that night, only some vodka but the pills worked the same way as they did with me..

I belive that they are little week, but good pills.. In old days i usually only needed one.. The pills that are "good" now in my area its enaugh with 2/3.. but they works, not like all the other crap thats around here now..
Did some yellow x-files two weeks ago, took 3 of them before entering a houseparty and felt nothing. :(

Edit; there is worth mention that i did also get two blue ones to try the weekend before those pink (belive it was blue penguins, have no pictures.. but the print was thin, and almost the same as those pink telforts.. (could be a bad telfort print) but the guy called them penguins.. (strange penguin then)..
I did not feel anything at all, got pissed of and got to bed and had no probles at all getting to sleep

Last edited:
RavenousBlonde said:
I had no idea what Telfort is...you learn something new every day. :)

Let us know how these are if/when you consume.

What is the black stuff on one of them?

Do not know what the black on one of the pills are, it is not my picture..
but at the report it sas that the pill to the right got some dirt on..
Mine was completely pink, no dirt on.. perhaps he had dirty hands or table? ;) hope it`s a girl, i like "dirty girls" ;);)

Edit; just saw it.. the first comment sas "The black stuff on the E to the right is just some dirt from the ashtray i dropped it in.. "

Last edited:
medicine cabinet said:
no prob, glad i could be of assistance. Are they decent pills? Back when i had them they were just so-so, clean but weak.

They are clean, good, but sadly its a little weak.. Could be better, but at least they works..

Np... ;)

I`m glad too, after a night like that, i`ll be in bed with a smile on my face..=D

To mutch shitty pills around here now, so will try to get my hands on these again... make my self a little emergency storage just incase