• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can anyone explain what these LSD terms mean?

Gruggles

Greenlighter
So I may be coming across some cid in the near future. I was told that it is 150mic needlepoint WoW. Also the paper is unperforated, is this something that I should be worried about? How would you dose unperforated paper evenly with a needle?

hello and welcome!

WoW means "white on white", ie the paper is white/plain, with no print/ink on it. unperforated means the papar is not divided into the usual squares, so one would have to cut it up themselves. a usual square is somewhere around 0.5cm in length (1/4 inch), but i may be off a bit :p

Needlepoint is just a term to imply high purity LSD crystal, as in that only a needlepoint's amount will suffice to get you tripping! If you are buying a single 150mic dose the unperforated paper shouldn't matter :).

Thanks for the welcome! Its nice to be amongst fellow trippers!

Well seeing as he talked it up so much, I could only settle for a lot =D. I have never been told the potency of my product before, so what would the effects of two of these tabs of love be?

you re the one who negotiuated "a lot".... you should know, or at least know who to ask (ie the person who sold em to you in the first place).

basically you re asing an internet forum how strong some white piece of paper is going to make you trip... ;)

please try to get a sample first next time before you buy too much into dealer talk ;)

Thanks for the welcome! Its nice to be amongst fellow trippers!

Well seeing as he talked it up so much, I could only settle for a lot =D. I have never been told the potency of my product before, so what would the effects of two of these tabs of love be?

Needlepoint acid is about as potent and clean as it gets, my man. No bodyload.

He's been a reputable source so I trust the potency, but what I'm asking is, how strong is 150mics? Is this a decent dose and whats the difference in trip between 150mics and 300mics?

^^ The difference is massive: As you'd expect. It's literally a 100% increase. I'd make the claim that 150 mics is actually a way-above-average dose of acid nowadays: At best you're going to see 20-mic blotters advertised as 250 mics, or you're not even getting acid but some shitty research chemical like 25i-nbome.

So: If it's truly 150 mics of acid, it is a very decent dose.

I had two 125ug's of Needlepoint LSD (WoW) blotters and took both of them, so 250ug total, it was a fucking trip! At that point I was full on hallucinating. If it's real needlepoint I would recommend take both 150ug if you can handle the trip. 250 ug was fuckin crazy for me!