• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Calvin Klein, cocaine & ketamine

polyboss

Bluelighter
Hello,
Coming by today to talk about my experience with cocaine and ketamine nasal sprays. I want to be safe and sure in dosing so lmk if I walk a line! 20mg S-ket 30mg cocaine each 0.1ml spray. Sometimes I make spravato with my S Ketamine, 42mg /spray and do two sprays like biweekly, but Calvin Klein is just sexier. I think 3:2 is a good ratio so you can still feel that upper but what's weird Is that the ketamine drawsss out the cocaine stimulation. Make sure to crush everything in a pill crusher and only heat the water in other hot water to dissolve. BTW, I'm sure this is bad for your nose but will using saline rinse help with that? Is the nasal spray better for your nose? I don't get nosebleeds or clogged up as much when I use nasal spray bottles. All kinds of numbness going on lmao. Maybe I should boof this, my ass hurts.

Doing lines of each just ain't the same. I hear bpm is elevated when you do this, but I'm young and won't have a heart attack. Another question is: would this combo be safe to IV when using a micron filter and proper sterilization technique? I've heard of people and clinics IV ketamine but I also hear that it's too immediate of an effect so it's not safe to administer yourself.

Do you 'take' drugs because you want be the cool kid on the block?
If you're scared of a heart attack already don't do drugs especially cocaine or combining it with ketamine

Serious question there.
Why do you take ketamine?

Edit:being scared of a heart attack but an addiction doesn't scare him that nancy spray would soon fly out of the window.

There is an English saying: If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck it's a motherfucking duck....

Last edited:
Do you 'take' drugs because you want be the cool kid on the block?
If you're scared of a heart attack already don't do drugs especially cocaine or combining it with ketamine

Serious question there.
Why do you take ketamine?

Edit:being scared of a heart attack but an addiction doesn't scare him that nancy spray would soon fly out of the window.

There is an English saying: If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck it's a motherfucking duck....
Not sure why "take" is in apostrophes, but it sounds argumentative! To answer your question though, I use for chronic colorectal pain and pre-existing bipolar depression. Drugs aren't cool here, I'm actually very private about what I do and when I do it. I like having many sober friends, and ofc some that are not will enjoy my company but in the end it's not about that. I simply interest in CNS mechanics! Hell, I was prescribed ket for a bit, the insurance's pharmacy just didn't ever get the spravato out to the clinic in time. Hence I spray about twice weekly, IM maybe once a week/every other week. It's also just a nice trip, I'm able to get very pure ketamine from vials and it blows acid and shrooms out the water, not saying they're all comparable to each other but for a psychedelic effect I prefer ket. I am aware already of my addiction to opioids, that's why I take sublocade, I am physically dependent and taking possible fent scared me. For ket it's not the same, withdrawals are not a bitch, they shouldn't scare me.
The heart attack thing has no definitive answer, no study has been done and ketamine only sometimes increases BP and HR. There is an erowid report that they noticed increasing HR, and people can review general side effects. That's all it comes from, which isn't much.

Creative... Is duck equivalent to an addiction here?

Creative... Is duck equivalent to an addiction here?
Thank you for answering.
Bar why you take cocaine and ketamine at the same time while being scared of a heart attack.

My point with the duck remark would be self explanatory then :)

You have some intelligence going there, have you looked at lsd or any of it's analog's?

Last edited:
Thank you for answering.
Bar why you take cocaine and ketamine at the same time.

My point with the duck remark would be self explanatory then :)
Well I think I already explained the drawn out stimulation, I'm pretty sure that's just ketamine "interrupting DA[dopamine] degradation" that cocaine releases in large quantities.
(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4565304/)
And ahh, I see now.

Welcome to the nutters forum.
You'll fit right in.
Autism?
Autism hahahaha, It's just the call to safety and information isn't it.
Didn't see the LSD thing at first but ofc I've checked it out. my friend has a reagent test kit for everything really, so I get some real gold flake gel tabs. I can say the normal blah blah mind is open to the universe now blah blah, but honestly I think it's pretty harsh on your psych and body, however it's a beautifying perception of your surroundings. Never tried the analogues but I prefer the researched stuff these days, sometimes I'll listen to psychedelic medicine lectures and I think it's useful to apply.

Welcome to the nutters forum.
You'll fit right in.
Autism?
Turns out it's ADHD! Just diagnosed today lol.
I forget what the remedy was?
I used hot curry paste
and toasted flax seeds
I'm sorry, but you put hot curry past and toasted flax seeds in ya butt?! Hahaha. Do the spice and flax have laxative effects because I can see that being a thing. Another remedy is a sphincterotomy I suppose.

PXL-20220218-000933451.jpg

Ayee I can post a pic of my ket

“but I'm young and won't have a heart attack.“

FAMOUS LAST WORDS.
Fr fr read above. Not too much evidence of this interaction. Please send it my way if you find some!

Also folks I did it. I plugged it. My doctor provided me with several catheters and lots of lube to use anally as a gentle high volume enema. I finished emptying out and thought might aswell throw some (more dilute) Calvin Klein in there. I mixed 2.5ml bacteriostatic solution from my ket vial (60mg/ml so 150mg) with 80mg C. I lubed the catheter back up and stuck it in two knuckles deep about. Attached and plunged the 3ml syringe, then swapped for my 50ml syringe with air in it to clear out the rest out of the catheter. Pulled out, cleaned up, laid on side a couple minutes.

Worked amazing. Took care of my pain too which is a plus.