• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

California pill discussion

I wanna know what pills got seized damn it. Hopefully a bunch of single naked ladies, yin yangs, and dolphins. Get those bitches off the streets! Good job po po if they ganked a bunch of pipes lol

Hey I wouldn't mind confiscating a bunch of single naked ladies that's for damn sure. Oh wait ur talking bout the pills fuck them pipes. I'm jealous to id do a lot of shit for 20million dollars w drinking my own urine probably at the bottom of the list....or top... well u know what I mean.

anyone try some blue pepsis? new press, i think. couldn't find them on pillreports

every report i've seen on the new "paw" pokeballs has them in green...but i just heard i have access to them in blue...unfortunately i cant inspect them before making the order. Has anyone heard of new legit 'paws' being blue ?

So reports have come to a screeching halt. Did the pokes dissapear already? :p

well blue pepsis in the bay area aren't very good..
popped one and it never hit
popping two is alright apparently though but yeah they're a bit weak

well blue pepsis in the bay area aren't very good..
popped one and it never hit
popping two is alright apparently though but yeah they're a bit weak
You should search your pills before you take them next time. The first result of "blue pepsi pill" on google says it's unactive. If you don't buy them and let everyone know that they aren't MDMA, you can help clean up the scene of bunk shit.

Anyways, I traded ~80 mg of molly for a green paw pokeball at a rave a couple weeks ago that I'm waiting to take in the summer. It looks dank as fuck as many of you already know. It has the look and color of an OG poke which is getting me excited for future presses. Sadly, I only have one but it should mix well with this molly.

You should search your pills before you take them next time. The first result of "blue pepsi pill" on google says it's unactive. If you don't buy them and let everyone know that they aren't MDMA, you can help clean up the scene of bunk shit.

Anyways, I traded ~80 mg of molly for a green paw pokeball at a rave a couple weeks ago that I'm waiting to take in the summer. It looks dank as fuck as many of you already know. It has the look and color of an OG poke which is getting me excited for future presses. Sadly, I only have one but it should mix well with this molly.

if it was pure molly you should of just kept it, it would of given you a better/stronger roll in my opinion. no biggie since you have more molly lol

Has anyone heard anything on on Red dragon pokeballs? It looks to be the same presser as yellow dolphin pokeballs but I didn't get to test them before we got them. I'm gunna test them this weekend (right before we take them) but just wondering if anyone has heard anything about them? I've heard from mutual friends that they were good but need to know if i should bring back up haha.

When I got them I couldn't find anything on them, google or pillreports, except something in the UK. Anyways, a batch of naked ladies are coming around the east bay.

Came across some green mac pokeballs, they tested and look just as the old pokes did. My marquis is going bad but i got a straight purple reaction. no adulterants, my friend seconds that. She took 2 and had a floory good time :) i didnt post a report on them tho cause i forgot to take a pic of the test results, and they are exactly the same as the other reports so didnt want to be redundant.
Also got a few of the white guccis cant wait to try those in july!

I'm curious to know if the orange gatorade or orange lightning bolts good? Kinda skeptical to me as I've only seen a report on this press a year ago and really hoping its new and not another pipebomb :(

OK soon I will be attending an event in Vegas but have a friend bringing me pills form so cal. Will have access to yellow euro pokes and purple mac pokes... which one shall I eat for the cleanest but strong mdma experience...

hey everyone i'm getting ready for a big event in vegas and was wondering what the best pills in the Bay Area are right now..thanks!

Everything points to the euro's being bomb, I couldn't find em so i settled for the purple macs, both are good from all the reports on PR, they are both super clean, but i think that the euro's are a bit stronger.I tested the purple mac and it is legit. Also tested a garfield cut out and it tested like shit, no MDXX whatsoever. I'm sure we will cross paths at THE EVENT!!!!!!!!

Last edited: