• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

California pill discussion

Why dont you have a test kit? You can get a bottle of marquis for like 25 bucks.... buying a few bunk pills will cost you that much in cash plus a bad time or getting sick...

Whats the good word for LA/SF area? I'm going on a hunt tomorrow for a care package to be used saturday.. Anyone have a heads up on what I should jump on vs. run away from?

What's up with the flat face dome back white rolex and pink maserati Cali?
It's rude of you to steal my states pills! Any others out with those two?

Between the three, which would you pick? Blue paws, yellow dragonflies, or purple macs?

All pokes, all good. I'd choose white elephants though I sware I saw a pic of one.

Friend said he can get blue true religion ... It sounds bunk what does anyone think

The lesson here my friends is clearly u can drink ur own urine w out dying. That's what I got out of it at least.

Im stuck on the "ate white powder he found on the floor, later identified as meth" 8)

Im stuck on the "ate white powder he found on the floor, later identified as meth" 8)

My bag of meth looked a LOT like molly. A clear rocky crystal that tastes like shit... could easily be mistaken for MDMA, especially at a rave :\

That's why you need a reagent tester...

Did you read the story?

Oh shit lol, I completely forgot that guy "found" meth... yeah I read that a few days ago though... I thought that was very odd as well :\

Not to mention that taking meth while dehydrated and starving is probably the worst time you could do it, you're going to have so much excess energy, but no fuel to burn...

I kind of feel jealous too lol... even though its fucked up...

I mean, if someone offered me $20 mill to stay in a cell for 5 days I would do it. But then I would know I'm going to get out eventually.. to just be forgotten in a cell like that though... it must have been hell.