• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Caffinated DOx

There would be a point in attaching an amino substitution that is known to have a specific corresponding enzyme that likes to cleave it. Unfortunately I don't know of ideal candidates. I have heard that china is producing DOX prodrugs, possibly in desperate attempt to convert their DOX so that they don't have to be destroyed upon new ban inspection... Are they making silly substitutions until they have time to think of better ideas?

I don't think that simple aminoalkyl substitutions are really metabolized readily, not even sure secondary amines are even suitable.

It's a fortunate thing that the caffeine is dosed way too low for the equimolar DOX prodrug dose cause as said DOX doesn't really need any more stimulation / adrenergic involvement.

Very interesting. :)

Would this be the start of new analogues if they stick around? But I'm not sure how many people can trip for four days...although that sounds great on a low dose for the holiday season.

I'm still thinking that four days is likely a big overstatement, personally. ZDCM-04 definitely just emerged (or re-emerged?) on the market. If I ever get the chance I will try it and compare it to DOC to be sure.

lol, I'm hoping it is just for novelty's sake. Is there even anything else with that long of a duration?

I'm wondering what kind of dose people should be looking at for this one. Start at 1mg after an allergy test, or even less than that? Hmm...

Not much. I've tripped off of memantine for that long, and that might actually be my favorite dissociative trip. Also I know that ibogaine lasts that long for some people. As far as pure psychedelics are concerned though, I do not believe there is!

Yeah, I'd definitely recommend to everyone starting very low with this one. I mean, the dose itself should not be more than a few milligrams anyway if it's a prodrug, so it won't waste too much to start really low anyway. My primary fear from looking at the structure would just be that it wouldn't metabolize and then turn out to be some kind of mutant DOx-NBOMe-like monstrosity, which could theoretically be active at lower doses. That seems like the less likely outcome to me though from comparing it to known drugs....

DOX-NBOMes aren't really found to be active I think, the alpha-methyl seems to be a problem? But, always titrate anyway.

That's interesting, and good to know. Do you have any idea if that is only at 5-HT receptors or if it translates to like adrenergic and other ones as well?

Yeah that and i doubt that huge purine will fit in the right way in the 5HT2ar, so I wouldn't worry about it

Edit for context: I was adding to what solipsis said

Has anyone else seen much happen with this one , like any trip reports or anything . Getting hold of any DOx compounds isn't easy at all for me and I've enjoyed the thought of tripping for over 12hrs but without it having to be a mega dose of something so with this possibly being a prodrug (although might not be) I've a strong interest in this as I've never had any psychedelic amphetamine, the closest would probably be 25i but it doesn't have the duration of dox plus it's pretty unsafe to my knowledge even at normal dosages

If safety is an issue for you, I am stupefied that you are considering this a potential candidate... even if it is not physically toxic.

Additionally, it would be surprising if you are unable to find a DOX online but this would be fine?

The issue with obtaining normal say DOM or DOC is that they are illegal in the uk and I've no access to the dark net unfortantly . And as far as safety I wouldn't be one of the first to be trying it I'd wait til there's been a good amount of trip reports about and there's at least a strong concession on dosages then if i where to ever get any I've access to a microgram scale and micro pipettes so I could test the waters at extremely low to sub threshold dosages . Although Tbf if the opertunity arose that I could get dox over one of the caffeinated ones then that would be my choice as it's safety profile is better known .

There would be a point in attaching an amino substitution that is known to have a specific corresponding enzyme that likes to cleave it. Unfortunately I don't know of ideal candidates. I have heard that china is producing DOX prodrugs, possibly in desperate attempt to convert their DOX so that they don't have to be destroyed upon new ban inspection... Are they making silly substitutions until they have time to think of better ideas?

I don't think that simple aminoalkyl substitutions are really metabolized readily, not even sure secondary amines are even suitable.

It's a fortunate thing that the caffeine is dosed way too low for the equimolar DOX prodrug dose cause as said DOX doesn't really need any more stimulation / adrenergic involvement.

Why not attach any old amino acid at the amine to be cleaved by enzymes? It doesn't have to be an active drug. Attach some lysine to it, and you have a completely new compound. Why stop there. Why not add even more stuff your body can readily convert by enzymatic action?

DOC + lysine or anything else = new compound flying outside the law, once in your body it gets split into proper drugs.

DOC + lysine = DOC-vyvanse, doesn't sound like a good time

Something like this although it's late and I'm tired and the structure may be a bit off

(2S)-2%2C6-diamino-N-%5B2-(4-Chloro-2%2C5-dimethoxy-phenyl)-1-methylethyl%5D-hexanamide.png

Although lys-MDA apparently circulated in boutique amounts or so I lead to believe

But I don't think it was that well received honestly

Time-release is not really a positive in these drugs, is it?

Last edited:
Waht really freaks me out is besides this thread the onl info that comes up states this is an mdma analog, fucking unscupulous vendors..

What will be a "normal" start dosage for this? Not a 4 day tripp.

But a 24h tripp?

1mg?

How much stronger / weaker is this compared to DOB / DOC?

/M

No one really knows man , the caffination could cause anything from reduced potency to dramatically increased potency or even just increased toxicity or bioavailability . If you're going to try it start low maybe very low and increase the dose slowly with each sitting so tolerance doesn't result in an overwhelming dose in the future

No one really knows man , the caffination could cause anything from reduced potency to dramatically increased potency or even just increased toxicity or bioavailability . If you're going to try it start low maybe very low and increase the dose slowly with each sitting so tolerance doesn't result in an overwhelming dose in the future

Found this on a vendors website.

"ZDCM-04 is thought to be the analog of MD-MA,very strong and powderful.
The doseage cant be more than 5mg per time,notice it pls! it is very important."

MD-MA? 5mg?

DoB and DOC was around 1mg.

Chinese vendors are not to be trusted.

/TT

The vendor you got that quote from turned out to be a scam. I'm not sure if anyone is actually stocking these at the moment.

No there are legit vendors actually starting to stock it. All of them are in china no one else has picked it up probably because you have to buy 5 grams as a minimum. no other drop ship vendors have picked it up yet either. its still pretty easy to get doc still so im guessing that's why there is no interest.
personally this chemical scares me a lot i have done doc too many times and that is a 18 hour ride and it can be a bit too much after a while. It can be very cold feeling confusing,and hard on your head mind fuckery wise. i dont like it anymore. now that you can get 1P and lsd easy now, whats the point. the visuals are string but not as good as lsd. mainly just patterning istead of morphing, and melting, starlike geometic visuals lsd or 1p can produce.