• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Cactus tea through brita filter?

qwertythirty30

Greenlighter
So if you have cactus tea - run it through a pasta strainer to get the big pieces, through a tshirt for the smaller pieces, let sit in the fridge over night for some sediment to go the bottom then run it through some super duper filter (i just put brita but maybe an extremely small micron filter) to get pretty much everything not dissolved in the water THEN dried - would you end up with a brown powder or still a tar like substance?

What if you just defat the tea, filter to all hell and dry? I love the idea of not swallowing a bunch of tar balls or drinking the tea but the process of doing a proper tek is too much hassle right now.

You wont accomplish much from getting rid of every tiny bit that ain’t dissolved in water (cuz many things beside mescaline are dissolved in water anyway). Have you even ever tried it before? I suggest you get some ginger, lemon and act as it’s a regular tea. People puke from high enough dose of pure mesc too, ya know..

You wont accomplish much from getting rid of every tiny bit that ain’t dissolved in water (cuz many things beside mescaline are dissolved in water anyway). Have you even ever tried it before? I suggest you get some ginger, lemon and act as it’s a regular tea. People puke from high enough dose of pure mesc too, ya know..

This is untrue, the more you can filter the insoluble particles the easier the tea is to get down. I do agree pure mescaline can cause nausea but from my experience when in tea form that’s properly cleaned it’s the easiest on the stomach.

I like OP’s question and it’s not something I’ve ever thought about.. I’d love to hear of the results one way or the other.

-GC

This is untrue, the more you can filter the insoluble particles the easier the tea is to get down. I do agree pure mescaline can cause nausea but from my experience when in tea form that’s properly cleaned it’s the easiest on the stomach.

I like OP’s question and it’s not something I’ve ever thought about.. I’d love to hear of the results one way or the other.

-GC
Well it is for you. I didn’t even found that much difference between dehydrated cacti and tea when dose in question is medium. I’m sure with very high doses it makes a significant difference. Maybe adding a bit of Datura to one tea and using blender on hold stuff on other occasions caused me such an experience but I’ve seen same with other people too. Might have to do to pre cacti fasting.