• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids c230 Percocet CWE

CWE0rD1Ef0r34LZ

Bluelighter
Maybe i simply suck at CWE, but every time i do the CWE with these, the sediment left over varies. I do it the same way every time. I heard the temp of the water might have something to do with it, so i ordered a thermometer should come in, in a few days. I got a mortar and pestal to help smash the pill down even more so, than taking a hammer to it(lol).

but im sitting here, gettin angry with myself, because im drinking this horrible tasting water and it doesnt seem like im extracting alot of the APAP. So, why bother putting myself throught the terrbile taste, if im not extracting it properly.

Someone help me please. I got 21 days left of having fun with my oxy and i am quitting til May. I just want to be safe.

Much Appresh.

how many pills are you filtering daily? are you drinking cloudy or milky water? this absolutely should not be happening. or maybe these pills have a coating on them like Paramol.

instead of the thermometer you should have invested in lab grade filters. as long as the water feels cold and you're using only around 100ml of it, there cant be enough paracetamol dissolved to cause you bother so long as its been run through a filter. coffee filters (or even 3-4 layers of strong paper kitchen towels) are fine. as long as the solution is clear or near to it. read the CWE megathread.

I am filtering 3 pills a day.

Even when i feel i am getting the maximum amount of filler out, it is still cloudy/milky.

I just bought the lab grade filters. thank you for mentioning that.

i try to use 40ml-100ml.

"as long as the water feels cold and you're using only around 100ml of it, there cant be enough paracetamol dissolved to cause you bother so long as its been run through a filter."

^^i tried hot and cold water, the sediment left over still varies. there hasnt been consistent outcomes with either... so basically, even though my CWE might be milky or cloudy, its still taking some of the Acetaminophen out, so its over all better for me, but i might be losing oxycodone in the process. is that what you are saying?

I have read the CWE megathread and i have been using the easy CWE method. but im stepping up to the more advanced one, hence why i bought the mortar pestal/thermometer and now the lab fitlers.

I am going to try it tonight, while i wait for the other materials to come in, with a low micron vaporizer screen and syringe. Im gonna suck the water off the top, while its still in the freezer. A friend suggested to put the glass that has the CWE in it, in a bowl of water and salt, to help freeze it faster.

why are you doing a CWE on three pills? That is at the most, with the new formulations, 975mg of APAP. that's not a dangerous amount so why go through the trouble?

well, i was doing 3 in the morning and 3 at night. but i figured, its better for my body to do it this way, so i might as well keep doing it this way. Cause i also drink alcohol occasionally on it too.

it's safe to take 1000mg paracetamol 3-4 times a day for a maximum of 4000mg per day, there's no need to filter them. however as your tolerance increases then so will your dose. please avoid upping your dose though; it's better to keep your use occasional. if you notice 3 pills aren't doing anything anymore, please have a break.

going by taste alone won't tell you if you have extracted all the APAP or not, oxy dissolved in water will be bitter/nasty tasting.

also, if youre using 100ml then all of the paracetamol in the pills will be dissolving (solubility = ~1g para to 100ml water). so yes, you are drinking this nasty liquid for no reason if you're only trying to extract 950mg APAP.

going by taste alone won't tell you if you have extracted all the APAP or not, oxy dissolved in water will be bitter/nasty tasting.

yep came to post this, please don't go øn taste. both taste bitter and you probably won't be able to tell by taste alone. i really don't think u need to filter 6 pills a day either. if u start taking more i would, but 6 is ok

well, i was doing 3 in the morning and 3 at night. but i figured, its better for my body to do it this way, so i might as well keep doing it this way. Cause i also drink alcohol occasionally on it too.

Why not just do all 6 at once and only drink half of the oxy water and save the rest for later.

If you google CWE method there will be a YouTube video that shows a CWE with paper towels I have used this on many occasions and the water is practically crystal clear. I have tried filters etc nothing works like the paper towels just follow the directions, and don't forget to soak the paper towels. Try 4 pills to start with.

im going to do all of the above.

today ima just pop em, like a thug would.

but the weekend, im gonna extract 6 at once and roll with it that way. i do more on the weekends any way.

thank you for all the responses.

OK, so.

Mortar and pestaled the pills.

put them in 40ml of warm water. (didnt stir)

I made up a ceramic bowl of water and salt and put it in the freezer. got water at 5.8 degrees F.

put the 40ml cup in the bowl, in the freezer.

let sit for 5 minutes.

filtered through 2 coffee filters.

Pretty much perfect! %)

You should stir the cold mixture so that it allows the goods to be released from the apap, then the apap shall crystallize back to the bottom of the glass. After filtering if you are concerned about your results just let the filtered gunk dry over night and weigh it the next day to see if you have removed enough apap to make your dose safe enough for intake! Cheers and good luck

next time i do it, i will.

i let it sit for 12 min in the freezer this time and its crystal clear, which makes me real happy.

im gonna stir at 6 minutes when i do the next one. that should be the final tweak.

double coffee filters is definitely pro as fuck. i have my lab fitlers coming in as well.

will post an update if i can do it twice in a row. the extra bowl of freezing water seems to really be helping quite a bit.

After doing enough CWEs I came to actually really like the taste of Oxycodone. I still hate the taste of APAP however.