• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Butyrfentanyl way over rated!

Star21

Greenlighter
So after losing my legal access to fentanyl I went in search of something online to buy. I found butyrfentanyl, supposedly it was supposed to be pretty close to fentanyl about a quarter as potent tho. So next I went in search of a reputable vendor for butyrfentanyl, I placed my order and waited 2 weeks for it to arrive. It arrived about 5 hours ago. At first I started out with just 1mg and didn't feel anything so tried 3mg, still nothing, then I did something that may have been stupid, I bumped my dose up to 20mg and I did get a little bit of a warm feeling for a little while, but it was short lived, kinda like regular fentanyl, but not as good. So about an hour later I did 50mg felt ok...I guess. Then another hour later did another 50mg felt nothing, in fact my withdrawal symptoms started up, so I tried about 50-80mg 2-3 more times and not much help. I'm really disappointed with BF, with all the talk about how strong it was I thought it'd be a good replacement for my fentanyl habit, but unfortunately it was not!

Any one out there with a "high" tolerance who also found BF to be over rated? Are there any fentanyl analogues that you can buy that are almost as good as fentanyl?

My normal fentanyl dose is 2-4mg (not mcg) at a time, and between 8-16mg a day.

Ever think you might have quite an impure product even if it is BF at all? Those are some extreme doses

Didn't the Chinese recently outlaw all the "good" Fent analogues?
What you received may very well not have been Butyr-Fent at all. Even if you think the vendor is reputable, they may have gotten screwed over by their supplier.

^This. You got some other product or definitely not pure B-F. With that kind of tolerance you should practically OD from even 20mg of B-F not to mention 50 or 80mg. Thats just insane. You probably got another substance, Fent-derivative or not, or you got B-F cut with Mannitol or something else like it has been sold by one particular Vendor.

^
dude read he is shooting 20 times a normal fent dose , so 20 mg of butyr would not make him od , it would be the equivalent dose , 80 mg should though as that would be the equivalent of a 8 mg (8000 mic dose) ,So it's very possible his product is not pure, I know fentanyl and crazy tolerance just go hand in hand.

I thought butyr-fent was wayt better than alpha-methyl fentanyl , about 1/10th to 1/20 th the potency though IME , it was created specifically to be less potent and less dangerous than fent.

You are right, I had a higher potency off B-F in mind. My mistake.

Would a high dose of Methadone even kill the WDs from such a habit? I mean Bupe is obviously no option here so where to go from that?