• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Social But Jah nowhere it's great to see you . . . Right here and now or somewhere

I took some Loperamide HCI Tablets,

was help for me to calm down. . . . yeah.

I'm not going to go outside hiking, or doing anything anymore until I get my affairs in order. And get it all cleaned and organized in all of my places.
Let's see how long that's going to take now.

I want to go for one more walk outdoors and just feel the sun. And hear the breeze. Sometimes it's just so awesome.
Got to get rid of the rest of the clutter. .

Oh yes. 🪷🌾🌘🐬☀️

I just am trying to make life good one day at a time and try to smile with my heart.

And trying not to not be weak.

It's just that some days can be more difficult than other days.

YbjHP1a.jpg

I just am trying to make life good one day at a time and try to smile with my heart.

And trying not to not be weak.

It's just that some days can be more difficult than other days.

YbjHP1a.jpg
Sometimes I wonder if the days that we feel the weakest might be the days we are being the strongest (I hope that makes any sense)
Many blessings to you mamacita 💜

Oh fck no.
HGul4o3.png

He was such an old soul. I am having a tough time getting over this one.

I'm sorry. Take Care, cosmic. Take Care.

I am so sorry.

Sorry.

Kiely, saw your thread and wanted to say hi.

High !! JK. :cool:

I hope that you have a nice day. I am too weak to even post now at times.

How do you find strength !!

I found a little mini package of MAENG DA GREEN KRATOM 3.75gm. for four dollars and 50cent. To make some tea out of.

I will post it, or try to, and a cool little package to try.

They also have containers of capsules from 27 - 49 dollars too. Right up on the shelf. Probably a goldmine and the shelf was full !!!!

And three different blends. Strong, Medium, and mild. lol 🌞

I got the package of the medium green.

Anyway, I need energy. Bad.

Am kind of weak. Maybe I can try some kratom tea in a few days or so.

Tea is good. Especially with caffeine. And there are so many different flaves of it.
I am going to drink more tea when coffee starts getting a bit too much after a while. I don't know what is better. Yet.

Tea with lemon and sugar is the greatest blast of all for a lift. When I need a nice caffeine boost or a first morning buzz I think I will try a heavy
with extra sugar with some lemon. Vitamin C shot for a real nice morning start.

Maybe I will try one later too. Yeah a nice start for a day that's new.

I love brown sugar. The light brown is good too. It reminds me of my roach weed. 😁

I had a charms candy in the center pop yesterday. I was fckd up. Day was good.

K2SpcPp.jpg

43gJn1W.jpg

I did go on binges of xans. And always loved taking a lot of xans. But I do not ever want to take them again. Well, until I get to take them.

You never know when that day will be when you need a xanax. Love them but would rather not and also do not. Oh yes, and I needed xanax

and valium for going through paws and acute, when I quit. My dearly beloved . . . . Norco.

And. I specifically just know that I would not have made it without. I mean opium was my food. (opioid) Actually and lot's and lot's and lot's of it.

I think I still do have paws but you know wha,t is that . . . I think I am too sick to really care. Sorry for being such a downer. He hee.

😁🕊️

My day . . . . was Blessed.

❤️‍🔥

edit: i am here because of clear water. 🌊

extraction. :oops:

Weak and tired. Drained. And still here but not wanting to be.

🌻

It's great to have fun though. A distraction.

I forgot what I was going to write. I'm resting and healing I guess.

I really don't know. lol. But I really think so. Have to.

I can do a little bit more everyday. I still can't figure out if my brain paths were messed up from opioids. Maybe I am just slower now because I am always have been. And they actually helping. Because I feel that they did.

The psychologist check in was all like about saying . . . you are going through depression related to a medical condition yes.

But . . . I had real bad cognitive problems a long with cluster headaches and some hospital visits that I am convinced that were triggered from XAN's. Lol. But it affected me for about three damn years. whosa

I had little xans . . . but lots of them. Ohh and I can still understand and know that feeling of them to this day. During some of the mj prohibition days long ago I even took them to get high. They were great through staff meetings. Zing. But I think we are all high on something in our own way. And miss the passion..

I have been going outdoors a lot too. It's awesome. I live for that.

Oh check this one out. I have chronic fatigue so I am smoking chronic for my fatigue. Just kidding can I say that in here. I know. I will read the rules

there are so many of them.

How is everyone coping. Doing it getting through the day.

I want to take time to smell the roses. And find some nice poppy seeds too. So little time. So insignificant the pain.

Oh I better go and read the rules now. Ouch. I feel like such a druggie on some days but I don't even care. <3

I am not suffering and withdrawing. Well not that bad. But just trying to get better always and somehow to repair. Oh and a reminder, and to note. YOLO.

Enjoy your life and especially try to have a Great Day !!! We probably wonder sometimes how we are still smiling. I'm proud of you too.

Smile and feel the love always. Or try. ;);) Hope for the best and that it won't be worse. bub byes and cheers to all the nice days. They just might be out there for you.

We should try to be kind when ever possible and also we might not even know what someone else is might be going through. Kindness and support might help. Or maybe couldn't really hurt. :) Feels good when it is.

I mean I can't stop talking about . . altered states. I still have to read these rules. Maybe this is more DC but I am trying to have a fcking good day darn it. Just a day drn it at a time !!

the end

dYfJm7U.gif

vhJ5m7c.gif

tldr: hey dawgs cheers to your day too.
:doggo::doggo:

Weak and tired. Drained. And still here but not wanting to be.

🌻

It's great to have fun though. A distraction.

I forgot what I was going to write. I'm resting and healing I guess.

I really don't know. lol. But I really think so. Have to.

I can do a little bit more everyday. I still can't figure out if my brain paths were messed up from opioids. Maybe I am just slower now because I am always have been. And they actually helping. Because I feel that they did.

The psychologist check in was all like about saying . . . you are going through depression related to a medical condition yes.

But . . . I had real bad cognitive problems a long with cluster headaches and some hospital visits that I am convinced that were triggered from XAN's. Lol. But it affected me for about three damn years. whosa

I had little xans . . . but lots of them. Ohh and I can still understand and know that feeling of them to this day. During some of the mj prohibition days long ago I even took them to get high. They were great through staff meetings. Zing. But I think we are all high on something in our own way. And miss the passion..

I have been going outdoors a lot too. It's awesome. I live for that.

Oh check this one out. I have chronic fatigue so I am smoking chronic for my fatigue. Just kidding can I say that in here. I know. I will read the rules

there are so many of them.

How is everyone coping. Doing it getting through the day.

I want to take time to smell the roses. And find some nice poppy seeds too. So little time. So insignificant the pain.

Oh I better go and read the rules now. Ouch. I feel like such a druggie on some days but I don't even care. <3

I am not suffering and withdrawing. Well not that bad. But just trying to get better always and somehow to repair. Oh and a reminder, and to note. YOLO.

Enjoy your life and especially try to have a Great Day !!! We probably wonder sometimes how we are still smiling. I'm proud of you too.

Smile and feel the love always. Or try. ;);) Hope for the best and that it won't be worse. bub byes and cheers to all the nice days. They just might be out there for you.

We should try to be kind when ever possible and also we might not even know what someone else is might be going through. Kindness and support might help. Or maybe couldn't really hurt. :) Feels good when it is.

I mean I can't stop talking about . . altered states. I still have to read these rules. Maybe this is more DC but I am trying to have a fcking good day darn it. Just a day drn it at a time !!

the end

dYfJm7U.gif

vhJ5m7c.gif

tldr: hey dawgs cheers to your day too.
:doggo::doggo:
Big hugs to you mamacita 💕💜🌺

HEALTH & RECOVERY FORUM
Forum Guidelines

This forum is for Bluelighters who are interested in living a healthy/healthier lifestyle. In Health & Recovery (H&R) we focus on sharing information and giving support so that we all can make better decisions concerning our health.​

Tl;dr: Here are just a few of the things that we discuss:
Harm prevention and reduction
Moderating your drug intake . . .

. . . .
and much, much more!
Don't forget that the healthiest thing you can do today is smile =D

Tldr: Marvelous

I don't understand this. And it is called Kratom. I believe it is a molecule and that it does talk to you. It speaks and one must listen. It is not quite the mother ship but it is out

there along with it however. Not the main ship but a little satellite molecule that speaks out to us somehow.

With that little bit of a turbo boost also. Yeah it's trippy. For me.

Anyway . . Some of the energy it has is great.

I guess it's an acquired taste. I just haven't quite acquired it yet.

I am having trouble with it. It is trying to help. So far I just understand that it is a plant and it is made from a leaf. Somehow. And has some stimulation effects.

But . . . . . I am not trying to be recreational. I really am not ! I am trying to find comfort while I brace for impact somehow or for softening the impact too. I want to be

comfortable. Trying to wean and not suffer chronically anymore.

Most of all I need and I want energy back to do so. Energy that I need to get up and to keep doing things that I need to get done. Things I have to do.

I feel like Kratom is NOT very potent or that harmful as being under the influence of other things that can be very severe. Like the strong opioids and diazepine drug.

Kratom seems relatively and very benign to me somehow. A comfort. Did I write this again.

I feel like I wrote this before. Oh no.

But . . It's not like it's highly addictive and that extremely dangerous at all, I feel. Not really that potent but just can feel rather spiritual at times for me.

And I feel that it can be a beneficial supplement and helpful also. I think. . So far.

All I can think of is that I am not going to be standing on a street corner pimping for my next fix of 10,000 or so grams on the U-Haul truck around the corner so that I can drink

10 slurpee containers of it or take 100 capsules just to feel right.

I promise okay. It's probably not that bad . . I think it can be stoppable before all of that. I need comfort and help right now. And I feel like Kratom can be on the side of being a

benign comfort and with that little bit more energy boost too. Energy and comfort. It would be nice if it worked.

So far I did notice a slight difference and I am still trying to get used to the three different colors. Red, green, and white. Kratom spoke to me and is trying to help me find the

right dose and amounts to experience.

Someone even stopped to talk with me and asked me if I take Kratom. Hmmm. We talked a bit and laughed a bit and that someone was able to smoke a bowl and then ride

off on a scooter quickly, it gets dark soon this time of year, but told me that there are so many different colors and mixes and blends of Kratom but it is from the web and has

to be ordered. It was so inspiring and I didn't even ask. Oh well, it was down the block a bit from this weed store anyway, that I went into.

But this Kratom stuff, it tastes and looks like mud and sludge. It seems to be everywhere and sells nice along with the many erb stores that are around.

So . . . . Today I am trying to find a way to tune into a relationship with the Kratom again. I am trying again and is helpful while I am trying to learn about comfort and the

interesting energy that I am looking for and need to find.

If it would help with energy I swear I would drink some more right now. It seems to make me feel really good for about ten minutes. Maybe.

It's wavy. It seems like waves of all kinds of things. I have to find the exact dose that will be important to find the proper benefit for me.

I just want energy and some relief again.

I did find a place to get the little packs of 3.75 gm's or capsules if I want. Sometimes, the Kratom, it is starting to taste good when I am hungry.

I bet it would make a great morning tea. 🫖

All morphine derivatives and no matter what little variation that you make on that molecule if it's structurally and pharmacologically and qualitatively similar to morphine of course it's going to be addictive. And it should be okay as long as we know and are aware of the risks.
And the alkaloids in Kratom could be a step in a very good direction. So apparently there are more addictive and more dangerous opioids than Kratom then. 🍵
:)
sgGisdw.png
Q71RWd7.png