• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bush Doof - Hints & Tips

If your in Melbourne next weekend Stipppy, get yourself to Colour of Sound, it will be an outside doof indoors by all accounts :D

Will be good to see you there zemullman, looks like a stomping good time to be had

Hey guys, i've been looking for a plastic /metal water bottle that comes with a strap/pouch that I can carry around at a festival situation.. anyone have any recommendations?

^^ Excellent idea! I have no personal recommendations but I'm sure you'd be able to find something at a good camping store, or an adventure sports store like Anaconda.

stipppy, Hillbilly, and astrosmurf, I will see you all at New Psycle %)
Can't wait!! <3

whoa ive been off bloolight for a while, haven't realized how many familiar villagers are signed up :)
new psycle will be sooo good :-D
cant freaking wait!!!
-LSDan :)

Why not use a camel back??

Two points:
1. I have seen a few doofers using camelbaks and it's a good idea in theory

2. I have contemplated it myself but they're expensive (like $60-80 or something, when you can get a good quality aluminium bottle for less than $10), and in summer having the pack on your back while dancing would get super hot. Just my thoughts on the matter :)

Not when you fill it with ICE!

Its awsome then.. and keeps you cool cause its right on your back!

;-)

trust me.

^^ Oh my god you are a GENIUS!!!! That is awesome!

That could quite possibly be a solution to my overheating problem. Both at doofs and in general life :D

Caribee make hydration packs. 1.5 and 2 Litre bladders in a funky backpack.

350oasishydration.jpg

Found this one on ebay for less that 40 bucks.

I can highly recommend Caribee :)

Yeh brotha.. those are the go..

Got one for my 16th birthday years and years ago and its still going strong. Its a legit camelbak though..

Quality items! Great for hiking or going anywhere! They double as a real backback generally as well (albeit small) I always used to fill mine with ice then water... it works out the same cause the ice melts and gives you more water! And cause its right on your back keeps you very cool...

What about the fact that if you're dancing with a camel pack strapped to your back you'll look like a total idiot??

I suppose that if you are already OK with having dreadlocks and doing white people dance moves in the middle of a forest somewhere, then looking slightly more ridiculous won't really be an issue though.

Go for it, I say!!