• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos bupropion or other drugs blocking alprazolam effects?

Ne0

Bluelighter
Yesteday I took 150mg bupropion XR with 100mg DXM to test anti-depressant effects, however I took 1 mg alprazolam too. For soem reason I didn't get any effets from alprazolam, evne after effects of 100mg DXM has vanished I took anotehr 1mg alprazolam, still no effect, I ended up daking 6mg alprazolam in 9 hour period and didn't get any kind of effect, and they were IR nor XR. Today when I woke up, 1mg alprazolam gave the normal sedating effects 2mg even more stronger. Day before yesterday I did 50mg DXM, 1 liter Grapefruit juice, 500mg naproxen (to boost gabapentin) and 2,5g gabapentin with 20mg oxycodone (the one with 10mg naloxone on them), 100 mg orphenadrine XR and finally 300mg bupropion XR (which canceled all the previous drugs effects which were quit strong) So I tried to do some reasrch what drugs may block alprazolam effect but found none. Normally I wouldn't never take 6mg alprazolam as it ends in blackout and extreme erratic behaviour, but this morning I remembered everything I did yesterday and my behavior was totally normal, no sedation non single effect of anykind of bentzodiazepine. Tolerance is also no issue as aI do benzos only few times a month 3 days row, and liek I said today I took only 2mg and it ha yhr strong benzo effect like it should have.