• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids buprenorphine

seems like pregabs are more common in the UK and gabapentin is more common in the US. Please let us know if you took any bupe and how you felt. Lucky wish we had blister packs like that in the US, of any med
Well I’ll never have pregrabs again it was terrifying
I’ve only just managed to cut it in half it’s cracked slightly so I’ll just have the small part that’s broken off if I don’t feel anything I’ll try the other half and report

I truly can feel for you @Misterx1976 . In a similar situation. My pain is visible on X rays and MRI, but it is all one thing. The bodymind unity. Hope you get some rest. ♥️
Can you confirm this has no naltrexone in it? I’m terrified it will cause WD
Even writing the word gives me chills 🤮

It says only buprenorphine. If it had it would be written "buprenorphine 2mg/naloxone 0,5mg". If there is no mention on the box of naloxne than what you should have is generic buprenirphine (known also as Subutex).

It says only buprenorphine. If it had it would be written "buprenorphine 2mg/naloxone 0,5mg". If there is no mention on the box of naloxne then what you should have is generic buprenirphine (known also as Subutex).
I thought subutex contained both
Thank you mate you’re a good guy and have been very helpful
Can’t thank you enough

I thought subutex contained both
Suboxone is brand name of the one that contains both with the buprenorphine/naloxone ratio 4:1. No problems, just keep us posted. I am far away from being amongst the most educated, experienced and compassionate around here. Just stick and you will love Bluelight. And Bluelight will love you. 🙂

Suboxone is brand name of the one that contains both with the buprenorphine/naloxone ratio 4:1. No problems, just keep us posted. I am far away from being amongst the most educated, experienced and compassionate around here. Just stick and you will love Bluelight. And Bluelight will love you. 🙂
Had it an hour ago, no real feeling from it at all 🤷‍♂️

Don't expect great things from buprenorphine.
Its real value is as an pain killer and/ or as a tool for opioid addiction disorder, being it detox or maintenance. You are not going to find anything near a "10er bag pharma" thing, not at all. Euphoria wise it is much inferior to methadone, let alone the more desired opioids.

That said, if your tolerance is low or you are kind of opiate free ( didn't get how much/ often do you dose kratom or tramadol), you could get nothing from it or maybe you could reach some minor good feeling. You said you smoke weed; when I had a very low tolerance I used to dose bupe here and there for wds and found it to be nicely enhanced by smoking some hash after that bupe. For you to make an idea, I used like 0,6-0,8 mgs IVed ( don't ) or like 2,2- 2,4 sublingual.

Anyway nothing to write home about.

Its real value is as an pain killer and/ or as a tool for opioid addiction disorder, being it detox or maintenance. You are not going to find anything near a "10er bag pharma" thing, not at all. Euphoria wise it is much inferior to methadone, let alone the more desired opioids.

That said, if your tolerance is low or you are kind of opiate free ( didn't get how much/ often do you dose kratom or tramadol), you could get nothing from it or maybe you could reach some minor good feeling. You said you smoke weed; when I had a very low tolerance I used to dose bupe here and there for wds and found it to be nicely enhanced by smoking some hash after that bupe. For you to make an idea, I used like 0,6-0,8 mgs IVed ( don't ) or like 2,2- 2,4 sublingual.

Whats the feeling like of shooting up bupe? Always been curious to know. Also would be fun to hear an IV bupe into precipitated withdrawal story too. Methadone IV onset to me is also interesting

I only IVed bupe because 30 years ago there were only 0,2 mgs pills for pain, Subutex or Suboxone didn't exist. These pills were expensive and hard to get, so when you only got a few, being them so underdosed, you just have to get the maximun relief from what you had. Later, when they become more widely prescribed and I could have more pills, I just used them sublingually, as directed.

The feeling, as said, was nothing special. It had the advantage of providing instat relief, if dosed enough. There was not an actual high, just deep relief. Sometimes I used clorazepate prior and hash post bupe, and then I got a feeling that somehow reminded a proper opi high, but more like a false promise than a reality. Anyway, injecting pills is Totally unavisadble.

Only Ived methadone a couple times, low dose. Same feeling as oral, but again instant effect, not real rush. I don't know, but if you shoot like say 50mgs of Physeptone ampoules, it may be different.

Thanks God, no precipitated wds stories to tell.

Haha senor good shit. What country you from? what country had bupe 30 years ago? im 29 so i always imagine myself as an opiate addict before my time and how it was like

Spain.
Yes, we only had those Buprex or Prefin 0,2 mgs pills and 0,3 ampoules.
Some things were different than today and a lot were the same, as this game never changes, new players, old rules.
The worst was AIDS, thousands of dead people, and heroin was very expensive.
The best was that said h was better and we had a lot of interesting otc meds.
I was very young to try that myself, but there was that lady that would paid 55 pesetas for 20 mgs pills of 10 mgs amphetamine sulphate, that is 200mgs of pure pharma speed for 31 € cents and then she would sell it to us for like 2€ ,40cents. 😉

Had it an hour ago, no real feeling from it at all 🤷‍♂️
Well @Señor Moreno said it all. While i think that if one has only lower kratom tolerance (it is all relative but lets say under 20mg of kratom) you could OD with buprenorphine in a way that is not life threatening but it will suck any worth out of the experience. When I say OD you can call it too high of a dose with more bad side effects than the good ones. Nauseated for 24 hours isn't something I find enjoyable... But if you already have in mind how the experience should go and you are comparing it with H or even 30mg oral oxycodone you will not find it. You may get the relief but with mindset that is looking H like experience you will miss the relief that bupe brought you. Your last post was " had it an hour ago" with no further updates. What happened later. Did you redose? What was your original dose? We demand serius answers here you know. :undercover:

You’re absolutely right, I think the effects of the benzos override it took 2mg and couldn’t feel much at all but thank you

Well @Señor Moreno said it all. While i think that if one has only lower kratom tolerance (it is all relative but lets say under 20mg of kratom) you could OD with buprenorphine in a way that is not life threatening but it will suck any worth out of the experience. When I say OD you can call it too high of a dose with more bad side effects than the good ones. Nauseated for 24 hours isn't something I find enjoyable... But if you already have in mind how the experience should go and you are comparing it with H or even 30mg oral oxycodone you will not find it. You may get the relief but with mindset that is looking H like experience you will miss the relief that bupe brought you. Your last post was " had it an hour ago" with no further updates. What happened later. Did you redose? What was your original dose? We demand serius answers here you know. :undercover:
I went to sleep, I felt very relaxed mind but you are quite right it wasn’t anywhere near what I was expecting, I wanted the opioid nodding euphoria, no where near, did 2mg tonight and again i think the benzos override it, no itchiness, just the relaxation you reffered to, also thank you for responding and replying 👍

To to confirm tonight I had
3 generous long joints
1mg Xanax
2mg Bupe
6g kratom
3mg lorazepam

Nothing out of the ordinary unfortunately

incredibly relaxed, that’s the feeling, sat watching tv smoking a joint at 2am
Still trying to get hold of some MKAT to IV haven’t had a decent session for a while but can’t get anywhere except these telegram channels that you can’t trust who want paying in bitcoin

Well I’ll never have pregrabs again it was terrifying

How much did you take? I absolutely love pregabalin, it's honestly one of my top recreational drugs. It's also miraculous against opiate withdrawal. But not everyone seems to like it.

How much did you take? I absolutely love pregabalin, it's honestly one of my top recreational drugs. It's also miraculous against opiate withdrawal. But not everyone seems to like it.
I’m not sure the strength of the tablet but only took one, it was a horrible feeling
Tonight I’m just going with
Weed
Kratom
1mg Xanax
2mg clonozepam
3mg lorazepam

damn you lucky you got the benzos flowing. Making me fiend for some lmao. Literally 1 mgs xanax 2 mgs klonopin 3 mgs ativan is just perfect jealousssssss.
Do you barely feel the benzos at this point? When you take all those benzos is it a disappointment in terms of feeling

damn you lucky you got the benzos flowing. Making me fiend for some lmao. Literally 1 mgs xanax 2 mgs klonopin 3 mgs ativan is just perfect jealousssssss.
Do you barely feel the benzos at this point? When you take all those benzos is it a disappointment in terms of feeling
Nah not really, that’s why I’ve tried topping up with tramadol codeine and now buprenorphine but no real luck I’ve got some 30mg dyhdrocodene coming Tuesday so going to try them next