• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids buprenorphine

Misterx1976

Bluelighter
Hi guys back again
Just looking for a little help again please
I’m currently on 1mg Xanax and 3mg lorazepam at night
I also smoke some weed and have some kratom
I’ve been given 7 2mg buprenorphine
Do you think it is safe to try half maybe?
I was going to take 1mg tonight and see what it’s like
I’ve read other threads where people say it’s a great feeling but don’t know about the combinations with what I’m already taking, been taking the benzos for months now so I have a tolerance but the only opioid I’ve taken with them is tramadol 100mg and that didn’t do much and that was a while ago
Any help from you find folks would be great
Thank you in advance

Anyone give me any advice on these combinations please 🙏
I just did on the other thread you commented on. The one where the guy was asking about bupe and benzos.

What you described in your first post at the top is fine to take. I mean it's not gonna kill you if that's what you are asking. Pretty light doses from what you are describing.

tell us how you felt and how much Bupe you took. Im curious since you have no opiate tolerance right?
I’m not sure if kratom counts?
I have regular 2 teaspoons every 6 hours to stage off WD, I get bad RLS when I don’t have any
Other than that and some tramadol occasionally I have no tolerance
I expect you to say my tolerance is high now 😁
Also I read it can cause WD
I won’t start to suddenly withdraw from kratom after taking it will I
Back in the 90s when I was a full blown heroin addict I made the mistake of being duped into taking a blocker, it was naltrexone, it was easily the worst screaming rattle I’ve ever done, I was a right state for the full day rolling around on the floor and stretching like a mental
Never again.

oh jesus christ that sounds scary! If its enough kratrom to get you to have WD im surprised thats even possible with 2 teaspoons... With you having experience with H you should know enough about bupe no? or were you only an h addict long ago for a short time thus bupe being a new thing for you?

oh jesus christ that sounds scary! If its enough kratrom to get you to have WD im surprised thats even possible with 2 teaspoons... With you having experience with H you should know enough about bupe no? or were you only an h addict long ago for a short time thus bupe being a new thing for you?
Nope bupe wasn’t around then, it was either methodone or a home detox with tablets for stomach cramps, diazepam and a little pink tablet to take some WD away, there were no subutex or bupe then, I’ve been clean 22 years but have tried to get that buzz without using and read bupe can get a little nod on 😁

IMPORTANT: This is not a good every day practice as binders as talc can be very harmful not only to the nose but also to the lungs. I am advising this only for this specific situation to determine what is the right dose. Only first time. Snorting tablets is generally not harm reduction advice/strategy, but I am replying and giving OPINION for a specific situation.

OP you have enough of baseline tolerance that you are carrying from H days and using Kratom. It is just a matter will you do just the right amount of buprenorphine to enjoy it without nausea and throwing up ruining it for you. I would suggested snorting 0,25mg and waiting an hour then repeating this till you get what is acceptable to you. Don't go over 2mg. I wouldn't usualy suggest snorting pills but I believe that in this case you would benefit from establishing where youre at easier by that route. From there on try not to relapse. That would be my bigger worry. Take care and keep us posted.

IMPORTANT: This is not a good every day practice as binders as talc can be very harmful not only to the nose but also to the lungs. I am advising this only for this specific situation to determine what is the right dose. Only first time. Snorting tablets is generally not harm reduction advice/strategy, but I am replying and giving OPINION for a specific situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP you have enough of baseline tolerance that you are carrying from H days and using Kratom. It is just a matter will you do just the right amount of buprenorphine to enjoy it without nausea and throwing up ruining it for you. I would suggested snorting 0,25mg and waiting an hour then repeating this till you get what is acceptable to you. Don't go over 2mg. I wouldn't usualy suggest snorting pills but I believe that in this case you would benefit from establishing where youre at easier by that route. From there on try not to relapse. That would be my bigger worry. Take care and keep us posted.
Are the tablets not under the tongue dissolving? I’d have to cut a tablet into 4 right? Could I not just cut it in half? I’ve never heard of snorting tablets, but if you say that’s the best thing I’ll cut it into 4

Also thank you for your reply very kind of you

Are the tablets not under the tongue dissolving? I’d have to cut a tablet into 4 right? Could I not just cut it in half? I’ve never heard of snorting tablets, but if you say that’s the best thing I’ll cut it into 4
It depends what kind of tablets do you have? Is it brand name Subutex? Do they contain buprenorphine only or re they buprenorphine/naloxone combo (Suboxone is a brand name for those).

If you have buprenorphine only I would crush the tablet into a fine powder and take 1/8 of a 2mg tablet. So 0,25mg. This route has a higher bioavailability , almost twice compared to sublingual. But this is how I would do it if I imagined myself in pain and having to see my level of tolerance. Buprenorphine OD is usualy not life threatening for somebody who has tolerance as you but can be very unpleasant. I am proposing this as a test, just one day. You know yourself and will go from there as you see fit.

It depends what kind of tablets do you have? Is it brand name Subutex? Do they contain buprenorphine only or re they buprenorphine/naloxone combo (Suboxone is a brand name for those).

If you have buprenorphine only I would crush the tablet into a fine powder and take 1/8 of a 2mg tablet. So 0,25mg. This route has a higher bioavailability , almost twice compared to sublingual. But this is how I would do it if I imagined myself in pain and having to see my level of tolerance. Buprenorphine OD is usualy not life threatening for somebody who has tolerance as you but can be very unpleasant. I am proposing this as a test, just one day. You know yourself and will go from there as you see fit.

Here are photos of the tablets I have, very small, I won’t be able to split these into 8ths

Here are photos of the tablets I have, very small, I won’t be able to split these into 8ths
Yeah, if youre sure they are from pharmacy (which they should be as I never heard someone saying that the got fent or something else in their buprenorphine tablets..as bupe just does not have meaningful street value to do that) youre fine either way. It seems that yo are in the clear regarding 1mg sublingual cause of your tolerance and "experience" so man just try not to relapse. If I got this right that youre taking only kratom and didn't take other opioids besides tramadol for years. Buprenorphine isnt that likable (like morphine, diamorphine, oxycodone, methadone) but it is overkill for kratom and you could like the taste of true opiate that it brings to the table. Just don't chase that feeling cause you will not find it in buprenorphine and it could get out of control very fast. And we are not allowed to identify pills. But as I said there is no incentive to counterfeit buprenorphine. I truly wish that you will find peace, relief from psychosomatic pains or whatever you are in search of. Take care man.

Yeah, if youre sure they are from pharmacy (which they should be as I never heard someone saying that the got fent or something else in their buprenorphine tablets..as bupe just does not have meaningful street value to do that) youre fine either way. It seems that yo are in the clear regarding 1mg sublingual cause of your tolerance and "experience" so man just try not to relapse. If I got this right that youre taking only kratom and didn't take other opioids besides tramadol for years. Buprenorphine isnt that likable (like morphine, diamorphine, oxycodone, methadone) but it is overkill for kratom and you could like the taste of true opiate that it brings to the table. Just don't chase that feeling cause you will not find it in buprenorphine and it could get out of control very fast. And we are not allowed to identify pills. But as I said there is no incentive to counterfeit buprenorphine. I truly wish that you will find peace, relief from psychosomatic pains or whatever you are in search of. Take care man.
I suffer from mental health issues and I want to feel something other than misery, I’d never relapse although at times I’ve thought a lovely 5er bag in my arm would be lovely, perhaps the full 10er and go out with a smile so instead I use prescription drugs like benzos and after trying tramadol and codeine and not really getting any effects I thought I’d try these see if I can get a nod on, I tried pregabs too but never again, I couldn’t stand up or speak properly, they went in the bin as it was scary, thanks mate

I truly can feel for you @Misterx1976 . In a similar situation. My pain is visible on X rays and MRI, but it is all one thing. The bodymind unity. Hope you get some rest. ♥️

seems like pregabs are more common in the UK and gabapentin is more common in the US. Please let us know if you took any bupe and how you felt. Lucky wish we had blister packs like that in the US, of any med