• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Buprenorphine

Johnboner35

Greenlighter
Can someone please help me. I've been IV using subutex for 7 years and it's my coffee. When I can't get them after I run out I can only get suboxone because I live in Kentucky. Can anyone please tell me how to extract the buprenorphine from the subs so that I can't inject naloxone? Because when I use the suboxone I feel horrible. Please someone that knows tell me how to do an extraction!

It is impossible to extract the naloxone at home.

That is unless someone has discovered an extraordinarily clever method of doing so 🤔 I can't picture a method that would be easy to do.

Doesn't bupe already have the higher binding affinity? In theory you'd think it wouldn't matter.

But Idk I've never injected them. Why not just use sublingually?

Currently i also got an IV sub habbit. Like everyone else I also prefer slamming buprenorphine without naloxone. IV suboxone ( bupe + naloxone) does the job just like IV Subutex
(just bupe) does although I really do prefer Subutex. There is a subtle difference between the preparations which makes Subutex slightly more enjoyable. However to be frank I¨m not 100% sure how much placebo contributes to this.

Doesn't bupe already have the higher binding affinity? In theory you'd think it wouldn't matter.
This.
But Idk I've never injected them. Why not just use sublingually?
Why indeed.

The difference is mostly placebo.

Also, don't shoot pills. After seven years I'm amazed you can fine a vein outside your dick. Look into wheel filters if you aren't already.