Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

buprenorphine with phenibut and various

ĐmantuNJofra

Bluelighter
Hi this is a now subjectively experience from buprenorphine-s Subutex best feeling which was experienced only few times in 4 years of using and Phenibut also with a little description of the prior days
I live alone or partial I guess but I said to my ex-wife (great person and friend) funny how she's the only one I trust these days, to not come with my daughter till the end of this week cause something that happened.

substance: pregabalin 300mg oral t: 0:00
substance: phenibut 500mg oral t+1hr
substance: modafinil 100mg oral t=0:00
substance: caffeine in one black coffee t+4hr
substance: phenibut 500mg oral t+5hr
substance: buprenorphine 2,5 mg intranasal t+6hr

As said had some traumatic events nothing major in a week or so and I always tend to isolate myself, rationalize, one thing I learned is man up or at least you have all the meds that
can make a person a machine or even make those events forget but as I do or try to cut back with meds and have a Xanax full box extended release 2mg I used 2 of those in
three or four days ago just to calm myself you need to be not amnesic and if nothing now I'm cooled but...nwm that.
Prior to this day on Sunday and Monday took phenibut in doses 3gr and 2,5gr in separate doses and last week took 5-7 gr from Monday to Saturday.
This Monday went to sleep at 23:00 or 11pm and I slept 27 hours in waking up and just going to toill.-that was the famous 3rd time it happened to me in 15 times ordering Phenibut
I always order max was 2 bottles of 180x250mg from ND and now as LM has no delivery to CRO found a vendor in Europe actually-to not name a vendor 90x500mg capsules
I woke up with Bupe withdrawal I think, Phen hangover, without electrolytes I was like pleeeaasse the paaiin(ear and the back-pain followed by stomach pain) didn't throw up cause I red Negrogesic's thing with sodium bicarbonate which helped with stomach 100% so I took small like 0,3-0,5 mg buprenorphine and 300mg lyrica that was upon waking:

3:00am this day Wednesday and slowly hydrate myself with banana-potassium, milk, magnesium glycinate
6:00am coffee black and pregabalin 300mg with nicotine ( still I think that effects from cigarettes is just as like from water ) no feeling other than just coffee and cigarettes!?
7:00am feeling a little better and now just space my doses of phenibut to 500mg-1000mg in following days what's left of it and it gives me good feeling like energetic with chance of calmness we will see I guess? But I'm saving pregabs as I will feel and all the stuff that I need to do in following days and I was afraid of kindling with benzos (my add and overthinking about meds and with my investigational thing I'm writing about mental illness in my country to do something with all those readings when have time!
8:00 took modafinil I think it was somewhere between in that hour
10:00 I expected to feel the modafinil but I laid after 2cn refreshment, also took paracetamol/acetaminophen cause I think Scudexa pills trams75/25dexketoprophene also played a part in nodding, sleeping that much and I have buprenorphine so I know I'm good in terms of withdrawal, It reminds me of Venlafaxine(almost the same molecular)
13:00 woke up energetic and a little withdrawal like as I in last two weeks took almost every second or third day bupe, I always did that when taking Gaba-b or ghb in the past missed doses of buprenorphine which was fine and aha about those cigs in the past I remember that smoking while on Gaba-b, agonists and buprenorphine gave me like tingling or almost zaps through out the whole body but I think that is only on high doses cause now I feel baseline which is the feeling I chase these days not euphoria or mania( but always positive)
13:10: Took or grounded 2,5 mg Subutex pill prior and later 20mins rinsed my nose with saline
13:40 What I washed my clothes, I feel normal and a little more confident about some things, normal, strong again I try to work out when I can,
14:00 great at last: subjectively is like taking great opioid or opiate called buprenorphine which gave me the best antidepressant feeling and motivational with ok purpose is back feeling which i was anhednic after surgery and after all those ghb I think PAWS in 2017-2018. That's how I got buprenorphine first had a source and then just went to clinic and said honestly and they gave me buprenorphine with alprazolam

This can be also modafinil working with Buprenorphine enzyme potentiation but again it's just as I didn't take it in those doses in a while and if there's small rebound from Phenibut when waiting for hangover to be over if there's rebound and what is for someone big, for me pregabalin 300mg is small or normal therapeutic dose, so afterglow and after nap just when combine all this you get sweet spot or 2cnd honeymoon period I hope? and I think I learned something new cause with those kind of meds you just can't get the feeling like this always and with tapering on pause but when can I lower dose. gave me refreshing feeling to write a report a 2cnd one ever first on Erowid long ago
Stay safe and have fun people