• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe bupe with c-lam

disheveledfiend

Greenlighter
would it be safe to take 1mg of buprenorphine, i had taken about .5mgs of c-lam 13 hours ago and I'm not sure if there would be a chance of potentiation or an altering of bupes effects as clonazolams half life is decently long and i had taken a lot. 4 days ago i had also taken 1mg of buprenorphine and the effects were definitely strong, so i feel bupe at its normal dosing range foran opioid naive individual.

Last edited:
well the first question comes to mind is, do you or have you taken the combo in the past, if not are you tolerant to the rc benzo, if you are, as a general rule of thumb especially given that c-lam is 3-5x stronger than a kpin, id advise against it but bupe is extremely long lasting, i would say its safest not to or atleast a good couple hours apart (but you'll do whatever you feel like doing at the end of the day so i'll go ahead and state that way back when i was first given 100mg/morphine daily 2mg clonazepam alongside the morph would knock me straight into a guaranteed nod and make it much longer than a typical one so id advise caution on this one. Be safe

~zonxx

zonxx, this is my first time taking a combination of serious depressants like this. I took a quarter of a 2mg suboxone sublingually. 2 hours and 20 minutes in, i really hope I'm at peak blood levels right now, intense anxiety about respiratory depression and hypoxia. BPD and heart rate were actually high, but I'm breathing a bit slower than usual, about once per 3 seconds or so. What's most concerning is how my entire brain literally feels numb, is this a sign of hypoxia? I don't remember this feeling of numbness last time. Vomiting seemed to help temporally. A quick response from anyone experienced in this would be most appreciated, and if things gets bad enough i will call 911.

zonxx, this is my first time taking a combination of serious depressants like this. I took a quarter of a 2mg suboxone sublingually. 2 hours and 20 minutes in, i really hope I'm at peak blood levels right now, intense anxiety about respiratory depression and hypoxia. BPD and heart rate were actually high, but I'm breathing a bit slower than usual, about once per 3 seconds or so. What's most concerning is how my entire brain literally feels numb, is this a sign of hypoxia? I don't remember this feeling of numbness last time. Vomiting seemed to help temporally. A quick response from anyone experienced in this would be most appreciated, and if things gets bad enough i will call 911.
lol, a sign that you're probably not overdosing is that you're worried about it and concious enough to be so, Overdosing however i've probably come close to but ive had severe respiratory depression from morphine alone and tried my best not to worry too much about it, you'll most likely be fine, you definately probably don't have hypoxia, i think you're over worried which to quote myself for a first time, can make everything 10 times worse

i would simply relax, go make a cup of coffee and sip at that and see how you feel in abit, i'll check back in 15-20 to make sure you're doing fine, the coffee'll aid in a few ways, 1. you won't simply fall asleep and Overdose, 2. you'll breathe faster because it is a stimulant and 3. do your best not to focus on it, that can probably be the worst thing to do, but be aware of yourself, if you really feel like you're overdosing (and i'm not talking because youre just worried, but feel like your breathing is labored meaning you sort of have to focus to breathe, then i'd dial 911 but even at that stage ive been fine, have a coffee m8 and see how that helps :)

aside from a cup of joe, if you're really concerned do you have any other stimulants on hand other than (hopefully you can have a coffee and relax afterward,just remember that the worry is likely the worst part but in the future, i would highly advise against mixing two depressants, two potent ones at that althewhile being naive to them :/

this might sound rather odd but i'm sure a tiny bit of amphetamine or cocaine will straighten you right out and youd be wondering why you worried so much, but as always better safe than sorry but, ofcourse if one isnt accustomed to stimulants they can just add to the anxiety so bewarned, but the coffee is fine and reccomended

Ok thanks for the reassurance and advice man, good to know I'm probably just anxious, which checks out too, as yesterday was when i had my last dose of a 4 day long c lam binge, heard rebound anxiety was a bitch with this one, learning experiences, I suppose.

well the first question comes to mind is, do you or have you taken the combo in the past, if not are you tolerant to the rc benzo, if you are, as a general rule of thumb especially given that c-lam is 3-5x stronger than a kpin, id advise against it but bupe is extremely long lasting, i would say its safest not to or atleast a good couple hours apart (but you'll do whatever you feel like doing at the end of the day so i'll go ahead and state that way back when i was first given 100mg/morphine daily 2mg clonazepam alongside the morph would knock me straight into a guaranteed nod and make it much longer than a typical one so id advise caution on this one. Be safe

~zonxx
+1
CC.jpg

C-lam isn't that strong! It is about double the strength

Hopefully OP is fine by now

Hypoxia would make you feel and act a little silly similar to how you feel when drunk. You sound pretty serious so I don't think that you are experiencing hypoxia.

If you find yourself literally working to take a breath then you should see this as a dangerous sign. If you find keeping your eyes open or getting out of the nod when you want to, hard then you should take these signs seriously.

Taking a stimulant would help to ease or erase these depressed bodily functions. My choice would be a longer acting stimulant like methamphetamines because, at least with me, a short acting stimulant like cocaine (hcl or base) is rapidly helpful but once it wears off, the depressant signs become more pronounced than before. Also, mixing uppers and downers comes with its own risks especially regarding the heart.

It's always a good idea to get professional help when you experience these symptoms.

I'm not dead, i figuted out i was just experiencing acute WD from my c lam binge, the bupe i took wasn't serious in terms of side effects.