• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Bupe blocking heroin

Rio Fantastic

Bluelighter
Hello,

I'm aware there are many, many threads on this already, but its usually full of contradictory information so I figured I'd make this thread for people to report their experiences with the blocking effect of bupe so people can compare. I'm planning on using H on tuesday, and so have been trying to reduce my bupe accordingly. I went from 6mg sublingual to 4mg yesterday, have taken 4mg again today, planning on 4mg tomorrow, 3mg sunday, then just 2mg on Monday, then roughly 24-28 hours later taking a nice big shot of heroin, and I'm figuring the blocking effect should be minimal. I've been able to get high around 36 hours after taking 8mg before, though it was certainly a reduced high, and last time I tried this it was 20 hours after 6mg, and got pretty high but still not the full effects. I'm hoping this method will give me a good high.

So I figured in this thread people could post their experiences of the blocking effect of bupe at different doses and time intervals after taking the bupe so we could compare and give anyone who needs the info a reasonable idea of what to expect.

Thanks for reading! :)

When I was on bupe, I waited like 3 days to do some oxy, and I shot like 6 30s and didn't feel a thing. I was on 16 mg sometimes 24 though. It takes a while for me. I also couldn't get high on opiates 6 weeks after vivitrol but I had been on it for 6 or 7 months.

When I was on bupe, I waited like 3 days to do some oxy, and I shot like 6 30s and didn't feel a thing. I was on 16 mg sometimes 24 though. It takes a while for me. I also couldn't get high on opiates 6 weeks after vivitrol but I had been on it for 6 or 7 months.

Probably down to the excessively high dose that you didn't feel it. I'm hoping after just 2mgs on the final day, when I start I should feel good, fingers crossed.