• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Bupe and meth?

Khawl

Greenlighter
Looking for advice or life experiences from people. I am taking Suboxone 8mg/2mg sublingual 2x daily. Today marks 1 week on it. Had pwds the first day. So I'm wary of it now. I'm still all depressed and shitty from coming off H onto the subs. Anyways... I'm going to get some speed to see if it will get me over this hump. My question is, does speed contain fent or it's analogs? And will I need to microdose next sub or skip a couple doses? I'm just nervous about getting that sick again.

You need to test the speed that you get for fentanyl using a fentanyl test strip. These are available online or from local needle exchanges.

Nobody here can tell you whether or not the specific batch of gear you recieve contains fentanyl, nor will anyone here try to. Has it been known to? The answer to that is yes.

So test your drugs.

You need to test the speed that you get for fentanyl using a fentanyl test strip. These are available online or from local needle exchanges.

Nobody here can tell you whether or not the specific batch of gear you recieve contains fentanyl, nor will anyone here try to. Has it been known to? The answer to that is yes.

So test your drugs.
Thank you for the reply. I will get the tests. I just didn't know if it was necessary or not. Speed has never really been my thing, so I was just wondering. Again, thank you.