• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Buckfast question

^ I know loads of folk who walk out the carry out shop like "I didn't even want a fucking bottle of wine, just automatically asked for it" lol

Aye man its force of habbit really, first thing I do when walking into offies is head to the wine fridge (2 of local offies have huge fridges dedicated to wine).

The only other thing I'd buy for a carryout is mogan spice and a 10 glass of that isn't really suitable to drink before headin out to the bar, end up plastered before you even walk into the place :\

^ I always end up buying Strongbow out of habit, can never think what I want. Either that or I end up with a bottle of rum & like you said it's not great to spank near enough a full bottle before heading out, I always end up in some state if I just drink rum before heading out. It's cool if I buy a few beers or something as well though, because I won't spank the rum so quickly.

119ei.jpg

^ I always end up buying Strongbow out of habit, can never think what I want. Either that or I end up with a bottle of rum & like you said it's not great to spank near enough a full bottle before heading out, I always end up in some state if I just drink rum before heading out. It's cool if I buy a few beers or something as well though, because I won't spank the rum so quickly.

you canny beat a bottle of 40% genuine overseas rum from LIDL tastes fucking amazing and packs a punch.

Not as good as Pot 55 jamaican rum if you can get it. We used to get stuff from the NAFI in Germany...a litre of 55% rum for 4 Euro. Now that was strong stuff.

Someone care to explain the significance of numbers on bottles of Buckfast?

Ive heard my mates talking about it and just thought they were fucking idiots.

Also Ive been told you can get Buckfast on tap in some of Glasgows finest liquor establishments.

The bottle numbers are pure bullshit.

The stuff actually gets shipped across to London to get bottled in tankers.

I passed one on the M4 in 1997. I couldn't help thinking of one of those driving down the M8 outside Glasgow. It would be mad max time with 40 neds hanging off the back with syphon hoses and a posse of NED mobiles tailing it down the motorway trying to shoot out the tyres with air rifles.

pure mad dae in it Glesga style mother fucka...cos we awe know that Buckfast makes ye fuckfast ya banger

little offy here does bucky, magnum tonic wine (essentially jamaicain bucky) and wray and nephews 63% firewater rum, also does single cigs. worlds best shop!

So what's everyone's favourite number? I'd say most of the one in the teens taste alright, but personally I'm not a big fan of the stuff - wish I was as it certainly does the job and fits nicely in the jacket.

So what's everyone's favourite number? I'd say most of the one in the teens taste alright, but personally I'm not a big fan of the stuff - wish I was as it certainly does the job and fits nicely in the jacket.

I think that's one of the reasons everyone started drinking it when we were young. You couldn't exactly cart a bag full of beer about with you all night while running about the streets avoiding the cops & causing a nuisance.

Special Brew has 2 be the choice get fucked juice in Bristol/Bath .
Off Topic : Has any1 seen spesh on Tap?

This topic is making me want to go grab a bottle and have a wee drink tonight.
Nah u cant get special on tap the filings and nails clog up the pipes :)

Special Brew has 2 be the choice get fucked juice in Bristol/Bath .
Off Topic : Has any1 seen spesh on Tap?

Yup. Some shitehole of a pub in rural Oxfordshire from memory. Barley wine is often on tap in similar premises...

Have actually started to begin re-appreciating the "Brew" strength lagerbeers recently. Standard lager is way too gassy, pissy and weak to be worth a wank really... and proper beer is way better (and gets you more pissed, imo, ime, etc, etc) but costs too much. 7.5-8.5% shop's own brand does the job best if beer is the only option... unless you can afford actual beer.

Bucky is great but also stupidly pricey "darn sarth". Got given a bottle by a drunken Glaswegian last time I was in Glasgow. I <3 Glasgow a lil more every time I visit :D

I noticed my local offie had a dusty, old bottle of this stuff hidden in the corner today. After reading this thread i had to give a bash. conclusion is, its fucking well nice. Bottle gone.

I knew I was in trouble last year when i started drinking K Cider8o

It seemd like an alternative to the shit load of Whisky I was managing to do in but ended up in 6-8 cans a night, still I found it was easier on my guts than Special

Yup. Some shitehole of a pub in rural Oxfordshire from memory. Barley wine is often on tap in similar premises...

Have actually started to begin re-appreciating the "Brew" strength lagerbeers recently. Standard lager is way too gassy, pissy and weak to be worth a wank really... and proper beer is way better (and gets you more pissed, imo, ime, etc, etc) but costs too much. 7.5-8.5% shop's own brand does the job best if beer is the only option... unless you can afford actual beer.

Bucky is great but also stupidly pricey "darn sarth". Got given a bottle by a drunken Glaswegian last time I was in Glasgow. I <3 Glasgow a lil more every time I visit :D

Spesh is definatley an aquired taste ,one i have aquired over the years. Got 2 agree about standard lager . Do ya remember when u could get spesh in 330ml tins they were ace.

C'mon, where's the Glasgow / Belfast contingent when you need 'em?

Yeoooo :D

Tried a bottle of beat-the-wife for the first time last year... not bad! Given I like having a coffee in between each longneck it ticks both boxes of booze and caffeine =D