• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

brown ladies

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
anyone come across brown ladies? mud-flap girl on the front, smooth on the back. no ridge, good press. from the mideast.

Blue ladies were tested to have just mdma. No idea about them brown ones. Either its a low to medium-high dose of mdma or its crap or its got some speed. That seems to be the going trend. Get a tester homie >=]

on closer inspection, i am switching to purple. they are purple. same description otherwise. could easily be mistaken for brown at a glance.
very trippy pill. pretty strong, everyone who was doing it got two pill but started with one, no one else took an entire other pill, i split one in half with my friend. 1 was plenty, 2 would of been intense. not speedy at all, kind of glues you where you are. everything had a colored hue to it and things blurred together, most visual pills ive had, i suspect mda. very clean whatever it was. i think a more experienced roller would have liked two. 1 was enough for me.

I'm trying em tonight, I'll let you all know as well. And yeah, they kinda are more purple. But they do look brown though at first.