• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants BROMPHENIR-PSEUDOEPHED-Dm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phudson

Greenlighter
I came across a bottle of this form of liquid pseudo. I was wondering h if there is any way to actually use the liquid, One would have to assume this liquid form of pseudo has a water base, which we all no water is our enemy. Is there any way I can evaporate other unwanted ingredients away being left with only pseudo? Bottle states quantity 120 and diesel are 2.5mls. I?m thinking that?s a decent bit of pseudo, but I?m not about to just pour directly into my bottle?.
if anyone has any experience or advice on this one I would greatly appreciate it. Or if anyone has ever ran with a liquid pseudo period.
Thanks,
?backwoods nobody?

If this is what it seems to be, synthesis discussion is not allowed, and trying to extract pseudo for your homemade DXM(ha) isn?t at all HR, afaik

Could be wrong

I get it now, it's not Chloro-pheniramine, it's Bromo-pheniramine. So you got some non-US off-brand Nyquil, OP. Not the stuff with dihydrocodiene either.

And you want to extract the pseudo-ephedrine from it? Rather than just buying some pseudo-ephedrine. It comes in little red tablets, but you gotta ask the pharmacist to get it for you, at least in my state. Which means you have to be 18. And have ID.

You might be better off looking for Benzedrex then, cause from your grasp of the materials, you aren't going to do much with any Suda-Fed you come across.

And yeah, no synthesis discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.