• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Bromazepam?

supersonic89

Bluelighter
Hi folks.

I was reviewing the benzos available in my country and I came across a rather curious one that I had never heard of. Bromazepam.

How is it? Has anyone tried it? Apparently from what I read it's some kind of improvement from diazepam.

Pretty decent benzo, 6mg and before you know it, hours will have passed you by (from my couple of experiences with it).

One of my favourite benzos. Anxiety reduction is its main effect and it is very functional benzodiazepine. Not the one I would recommend for seizure prevention, but as anxiolitic it is so good that sometimes I get a bit euphoric from it. But it all depends on a person and experience with benzos. As far as effects go I really like it.

I have heard I'd been described as if Diaz and aplraz had a baby. Fairly close. It's up they're with my faves. Plus sublingual it tastes nice a bit like clonazepam

Pretty decent benzo, 6mg and before you know it, hours will have passed you by (from my couple of experiences with it).

Really that good?

Could you compare it to another similar benzo or not?

I am really looking forward to trying this benzo. It is cheap in my country but I have already used up all my prescriptions.

One of my favourite benzos. Anxiety reduction is its main effect and it is very functional benzodiazepine. Not the one I would recommend for seizure prevention, but as anxiolitic it is so good that sometimes I get a bit euphoric from it. But it all depends on a person and experience with benzos. As far as effects go I really like it.

That sounds wonderful. Lorazepam is also very good for anxiety but few people like it (in fact many people hate it with passion :ROFLMAO:) . I have tried it three times and all that times have been very euphoric. Although I was also on other drugs, maybe that had a lot of influence.

Someday I would like to try Lorazepam alone with nothing else in my system.

I have heard I'd been described as if Diaz and aplraz had a baby. Fairly close. It's up they're with my faves. Plus sublingual it tastes nice a bit like clonazepam

Maybe it has the euphoria of alprazolam and the functionality of diazepam or something like that? I love how diazepam relaxes all my muscles from my body. The funny thing is 10 mg of diaz find them very stimulating.

As far as benzodiazepines go it's pretty good. It provides a nice anxiolytic effect without being too sedating. If you want sedation it can provide that too though, you just need to take more than the usual therapeutic dose of 6 mgs.

Maybe it has the euphoria of alprazolam and the functionality of diazepam or something like that? I love how diazepam relaxes all my muscles from my body. The funny thing is 10 mg of diaz find them very stimulating.

yup im with ya on that - diazepam for the win for me too - harder to find now tho....makes me sad :confused:

Diazepam is a lot more "mellow" IMO

Alprazolam, I've always thought, is a weirdly strong one. It's a very commonly prescribed drug but I think people underestimate it sometimes (myself included). Memories would start getting a bit fuzzy on as little as 1 mg, IME

I'm generally not too prone to blackouts while on those kinds of drugs, but if I were to take a whole Xanax bar forget it, it'd be over for my brain for at least a couple hours lol

Generally I don't like those kinds of drugs but they're useful for certain situations, such as a panic attack

I have strip of bromazepam from hemofarm. What taste it should have when you leave under your tounge. Similar to diazepam?

It's a nice benzo, medium duration, It's not over in a few hours like xanax or halcion but does not last forever like clonazepam, clorazepate or specially diazepam.
Brand name Lexotan or Lexatin. Roche labs.

There are, afaik, 1,5mgs 3mgs and 6mgs. Imo, low doses like 1,5 and 3 are very subtle, you can get some anxiety relief, but for a noticiable benzo effect you may need anything betwen 6 and 12.

Not as in your face as alprazolam, not as mellow and body relaxing as diazepam, which are superior benzos. (imo)
Not as anxyolitic as lorazepam but far more enjoyable than it when properly dosed (imo).

Not a bad choice for a benzo.

It's a nice benzo, medium duration, It's not over in a few hours like xanax or halcion but does not last forever like clonazepam, clorazepate or specially diazepam.
Brand name Lexotan or Lexatin. Roche labs.

There are, afaik, 1,5mgs 3mgs and 6mgs. Imo, low doses like 1,5 and 3 are very subtle, you can get some anxiety relief, but for a noticiable benzo effect you may need anything betwen 6 and 12.

Not as in your face as alprazolam, not as mellow and body relaxing as diazepam, which are superior benzos. (imo)
Not as anxyolitic as lorazepam but far more enjoyable than it when properly dosed (imo).

Not a bad choice for a benzo.
My mom when I was on withdrawals from preg gave me a bar 6mg, same time I was relaxed and hyped like after speed 😂

Can I ask, suffered terrible anxiety attacks recently. Took this once about 3 weeks ago, 1.5mg, anxiety disappeared functioning well, good 3 weeks at work, exercise etc. Felt like a real reset.

Suffered another panic attack at the weekend took 1.5mg. Same thing, anxiety gone functional and sleeping well.

For me it basically removes illogical worrying thoughts, stupidly illogical crippling thoughts, but is this a dangerous road? Or is this dosage sustainable? two 1.5mg doses a month?

Last edited:
Can I ask, suffered terrible anxiety attacks recently. Took this once about 3 weeks ago, 1.5mg, anxiety disappeared functioning well, good 3 weeks at work, exercise etc. Felt like a real reset.

Suffered another panic attack at the weekend took 1.5mg. Same thing, anxiety gone functional and sleeping well.

For me it basically removes illogical worrying thoughts, stupidly illogical crippling thoughts, but is this a dangerous road? Or is this dosage sustainable? two 1.5mg doses a month?
I don't think 1.5mg two time a month can do you any harm, even your tolereence will stay the same IMHO, but this is only my humble opinion, i may be wrong.
(i know it's an old msge)

I don't think 1.5mg two time a month can do you any harm, even your tolereence will stay the same IMHO, but this is only my humble opinion, i may be wrong.
(i know it's an old msge)
Thanks for your reply. I since went to the Dr, got a proper prescription for Lorazepam. I have only taken it twice 2 weeks apart. In my opinion it's OK but for treatment of aniexty Bromazepam is far superior. Much better at just quickly an effectively treating a panic attack.