• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Broken foot. Please help.

Treyderaid

Bluelighter
I’ll keep it short and sweet. I broke my big toe skateboarding and it hurts like hell. I’ve been clean for
Months. This morning I broke down before my doctors appointment and I took about 1.5 mg of buprenorphine. Than at my dr apt. I got an x ray and my big toe is broken and dislocated….. my doctor was empathetic and actually gave me 15 of the 10mg oxycodone/325mg acetaminophen Percocet pills. I know I won’t be able to get any FX from the pills until tomorrow at the earliest, but what do y’all think? If I wait until tomorrow morning to take one of the Percocet do you guys think that 24 hours will be long enough? It’s not like I’ve been taking bupe for any extended amount of time or anything like that and it was a fairly small dose so I think I’ll be okay but I just want the opinion of some old trusted friends on this site because I’m in a shit ton of pain and I don’t want to waste my very limited number of Percocet pills as they’re hard to come by these days.
PS my method of ingestion was IV

Last edited:
Devil's Claw. Is a plant available in paste form where you can let the skin just tender with a 5m massage everytime you cannot sleep.

Forget pills. Optional analgesic. Devil's Claw grows at 50c, is a desertic delect that is your best friend at this time, a conversation some sleep and these two above.

Take care :)

Thanks so much for your advice. But I’m asking a pretty specific question here and as much as I appreciate your kindness I’d prefer someone to actually address my question at hand.

You IV'd the buprenorphine?

I'd guess you might get effects from the oxycodone after perhaps 24-36 hours.

Not sure if you're just concerned about pain relief, but you might not experience much of a high from just 10mg of oxycodone if you're able to IV 1.5mg of buprenorphine. In any event, it will still provide some pain relief.

You IV'd the buprenorphine?

I'd guess you might get effects from the oxycodone after perhaps 24-36 hours.

Not sure if you're just concerned about pain relief, but you might not experience much of a high from just 10mg of oxycodone if you're able to IV 1.5mg of buprenorphine. In any event, it will still provide some pain relief.
Yeah I did, old habits die hard. I was planning on taking like 20mg or so, not expecting a massive high or anything just a lil buzz and some pain relief. Thanks. I was thinking it would be about 24hrs as well.

I’ve got some .5mg clonazepam I may take a few of of with em to potentiate their FX

It's so weird how inconsistent the results on the web are for the IV halflife of bupe, I'm seeing everything from 3 hours to 20 hours