• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Broader visual spectrum's from darker LSD crystal?

mellowjukkayellow

Greenlighter
Where i lives the LSD comes in either liquid, blotter or microdots, but i is also given the choice of 'white crystal', 'pink (candyfloss) crystal' or 'green (fuji) crystal' versions of these tabs and liquids, etc, at various doses. i at first thought the different crystals were just varying degrees of impurities but after experimenting with them all at different doses, from 150ug doses to 3000ug thumbprints and everything in between, i found the darker the crystal (green being the darkest) produced a much broader visual experience but the white crystal produced a much more focused and (words escape me here) but somewhat more 'destiny' based trip.i was wondering if anyone had any thoughts, input or facts about this? Any info is greatly appreciated. :)

peace and love xx

Last edited:
Welcome to bluelight, we don't use the term SWIM here as it does nothing to protect you legally. This is not drugs-forum.

The types of crystals are nothing more than brands. People will claim that a certain name/brand of acid is better than another brand but in reality it's all the same drug and set, setting, and dose/ug of the LSD are all contributing factors. Also some people tend to have more visual trips and other people despite taking doses of LSD that would give them visuals do not have visual trips but have more introspective trips instead with the whole mindfuck that acid produces.

Also, dealers both in person and on the dark web, etc. don't always know the exact dosage of micrograms of LSD anymore than the customer does.

LSD is LSD, or else you are getting a research chemical that's sold as "acid" but it's a completely different drug than LSD.

Last edited:
LSD will form white crystals. Every color is an indication that there is something wrong.

thanks for the input... Its definitely all LSD (lysergamides) anyways... so everyone's experiences are just kind of brought on sub consciously by the vendors advertising? Im VERY experienced with LSD and use it almost religously. The dosage at least seems to be moderately accurate as it does not come far from the crystal to get to me... x

thanks for the input... Its definitely all LSD (lysergamides) anyways... so everyone's experiences are just kind of brought on sub consciously by the vendors advertising? Im VERY experienced with LSD and use it almost religously. The dosage at least seems to be moderately accurate as it does not come far from the crystal to get to me... x

It does not come far from the crystal to get to anyone that takes LSD no matter what the carrier is.

The real question is if in a blind test, not knowing which type you ate, can you tell them apart reliably?

Have you tried that?

Especially true since to a blind person, no crystal is dark or uncolored ;p

This is actually an old topic (as old as acid) and threads pop up about it now and then. A lot of people will have opinions about it, and think they know the answer. But the truth is, no one can present the smoking gun that can lay the discussion to rest.

Last edited:
In the book 'Brotherhood of Eternal Love' (which details the misadventures of some international LSD operations through the 60s and 70s), there was one particularly large batch going around US in pills of four different colours. All the same dose, all from the same batch, just different colours.

Reports started getting back that the blue ones were more calming, the green were the most visual etc.. so I believe the appearance/colour can affect the expectations someone has, which in turn could have an affect on the experience overall..

I prefer red m&m's for example. Red makes me think of cherry, which I like.
Much better than those foul yellow m&m's, which taste exactly the same I guess, but remind me of lemon, which has no place in confectionery.

In the book 'Brotherhood of Eternal Love' (which details the misadventures of some international LSD operations through the 60s and 70s), there was one particularly large batch going around US in pills of four different colours. All the same dose, all from the same batch, just different colours.

Reports started getting back that the blue ones were more calming, the green were the most visual etc.. so I believe the appearance/colour can affect the expectations someone has, which in turn could have an affect on the experience overall..

I prefer red m&m's for example. Red makes me think of cherry, which I like.
Much better than those foul yellow m&m's, which taste exactly the same I guess, but remind me of lemon, which has no place in confectionery.

That's called branding and the placebo effect.

Really interesting stuff, i suppose once the scientific community have fully researched lysergamides, triptamines(sic), etc we will finally know all there is to know about the magical compounds. the blind test seems to be the one for us though, at least for our own personal research ;)

peace and love everyone thanks for all your information and opinions :) xx