• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Brixadi sucks

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
So as some of you know I started 16mg brixadi last week. Still had withdraws three days in…

This is transitioning from 8 mg suboxone film.

Also, I didn’t even notice it active except a little the first day. I think because it’s slow release or something it doesn’t even give a mood lift. I do t expect a high but it does make me feel smite stable. The brixadi didn’t.

I am switching back to subs today. Actually at my appointment now. I’m not interested in sublocade. Just wanted to give you some feedback on it since there’s not alot of user experiences.

Now it may be different for you but didn’t work for me. Perhaps if I gave it more time but I’m not interested.

The shot isn’t painful like I hear sublicade is.

May I ask why you switched from subs?
Sure. Ask me anything you want. I am an open book here because this is a safe place imo.

I switched because I wanted to see if it would work. Theoretically it should be better because there’s no peaks and valleys so much as with instant release sublingual forms.

But it just didn’t work for me. She did say some it doesn’t work with their body correctly. Metabolize too quick or absorption issues.

And I also wanted to see if it would work for me so I don’t have to dose every day