Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

bringing legally prescribed testosterone back into Aus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeetbeat

Bluelight Crew
Firstly, sorry if this is considered legal discussion. I wasn't sure whether it would be against ADD rules or not, so I apologize if it is.

I'm on "self prescribed" TRT, due to the endocrinologist being a stingy prick as they often are and refusing to offer anything other than the ineffective gel. This means I'm acquiring and administering a TRT dosage of testosterone myself, technically illegally (any other compounds are not part of this query).

My question is - I'm currently in Thailand. If I were to acquire a prescription here from an anti ageing clinic along with an amount of testosterone, which would be legally recognised in Thailand, will this prescription be recognised by Australian customs should I bring some back with me? Obviously I'm not talking a commercial quantity - a couple of months worth max. Just a normal amount for my own use, as prescribed by the "doctor" here. Or will the prescription be ignored as invalid and the few vials confiscated?

Again, sorry if this is technically legal discussion. I can see how it would be, but I'm chasing a legal solution for a legitimate issue, and not trying to avoid prosecution for outright illegal activity. Please don't spank me if I'm out of line :p

Thanks for any insight :)

Sorry mate, but Bluelight isn't here to help you break the law, I realise that technically you are asking if what you are doing would be against the law, but it seems pretty obvious you are attempting to use this as a sneaky way to circumvent the fact that Australian doctors do not seem to think that you have a medical need for the formulation of testosterone you hope to bring back.

If you truly have a medical need for testosterone then the best thing you can do is find a good doctor here who understands your situation and is willing to give you a sensible amount to treat whatever condition you feel it is beneficial for.

Closed, if you have a problem with this you are welcome to take it up with me or any of the other forum moderators via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.