Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ethnobotanicals Bridgesii Is Stronger Due To Hordenine

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
I think I can confidently theorize at this point, it is hordenine which potentiates Mescaline and the other PEA’s contained in the cacti.

Looking around I see reports showing significant amounts and that Bridgesii contains more than either P Torch or San Pedro.

My recent experience with purified Bridgesii alkaloids seems to corroborate that with a highly stimulating effect and being twice as potent as San Pedro alkaloids.

Then we see the use of the hordenine/PEA stack. That many of you know allows PEA to be active even if for a short while. While Mescaline doesn’t NEED MAO inhibition based on its high dose and the fact it’s a PEA I can only assume it wouldn’t hurt to have it along for the ride.

-GC

It certainly seems like the most plausible explanation of why Bridgesii tends to be much stronger than PT or SP. I’ve also noticed that harmine also increases the intensity of a mescaline experience, which given that hordenine and harmine inhibit different MAO types is somewhat hard to explain. This is way out of my sphere of competency so I don’t have a great idea as to why that would be the case, but my own personal experience has shown this to be true and it’s not clear as to why that is.

I‘ve been sitting on some hordenine for awhile so I might have to give this a shot with a recent batch of synthetic mescaline I just received. The only thing holding me back is that unlike DMT & harmalas, the ratio of mescaline to hordenine hasn’t been tried so I’m unclear as to what the ratio should be.

If you end up giving this a shot I’ll be very interested to see what your experience is like and would probably end Up trying it out, you know for “science” 😊

It certainly seems like the most plausible explanation of why Bridgesii tends to be much stronger than PT or SP. I’ve also noticed that harmine also increases the intensity of a mescaline experience, which given that hordenine and harmine inhibit different MAO types is somewhat hard to explain. This is way out of my sphere of competency so I don’t have a great idea as to why that would be the case, but my own personal experience has shown this to be true and it’s not clear as to why that is.

I‘ve been sitting on some hordenine for awhile so I might have to give this a shot with a recent batch of synthetic mescaline I just received. The only thing holding me back is that unlike DMT & harmalas, the ratio of mescaline to hordenine hasn’t been tried so I’m unclear as to what the ratio should be.

If you end up giving this a shot I’ll be very interested to see what your experience is like and would probably end Up trying it out, you know for “science” 😊

Please do :) I read an experience report where dude took some Pedro extract with hordenine and said it was a lot like Bridgesii so I’d love to hear what synth Mesc and hordenine does!

I’ll do the same, maybe I’ll order some hordenine and try with Pedro extract.

-GC