• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Brand name Xanax Bars 2mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Methacodone

Bluelighter
Ok, I got REALLY excited last night when I went to see a friend to pick up some Benzo's. I asked for Xanax, and came to a surprise to me that THEY ARE BRAND NAME XANAX. I was SO stoked as I haven't had these in years!

I can swear to anyone, that they're at LEAST 2x as potent as any generic brand. I've had pretty much every kind of Xanax bar, from Sandoz, Actavis yellow bars, green bars, greenstone's... None of them come CLOSE to as how potent these brand name Xanax's.

Anybody else notice a difference with this? Generic vs. Brand name Xanax?

Because I took .5mg in the morning, and a 1/4 of the pill, and felt as if I popped a FULL 2mg generic alprazolam.
I couldn't resist and took another 1/4 to make it 1mg total, and holy shit I feel good!

lol, aren't you the member here that collects brand names? I thought that was kind of cool, if it is you what is the run down of the ones you have? Sorry if it is not you, but somebody on the board has a collection of all sorts of pharms that are original brand name ones because they are kind of rare.

Sounds yummy.....

best bars I ever had were blister pack Alplax Gador....all I have is Etizolam and Clonazolam....I a wee bit jelly..lol

Stay safe

No, not me. I don't collect brand names, although I would love to have any good benzo/opiate brand names haha.

What I do is, collect an ER (emergency) box, incase of w/d.

Here's what I have in my ER container--

#5 2mg Alprazolam
#2 2mg Xanax (from last night, threw 2 in my ER box)
#10 1mg Lorazepam
#10 10mg Diazepam
#10 10mg Hydrocodone
#10 15mg Morphine Sulfate SR
#1 80mg Liquid Methadone bottle
#10 5mg Oxycodone

I don't ever use those meds, those are my emergency meds, incase of anything.

Believe me, you'll be happy when you do this. What I do is, anytime I buy a sack, I throw in like a 1/5 of my sack in their.
So, for example, If I have bought 10 30mg Roxy's, I'll throw in 2 in my ER box.
Before you know it, you have a bad ass stash full of goodies.

Hey methacodone,

Are you still friends with that guy who's parents are on like 400+mg/daily of methadone?

Are the parents still alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.