Brag about an upcoming or past show ver HUH? What? Sorry my ears are still ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he went Friday and was going to go yesterday but sold his ticket. He said Bun B was there and lots of Sleepy Brown songs because he was there too. He was going with the kitchen crew from that bar, and they were talking about pints of lean and tons of shards in wax paper and hotel rooms. He was fucked up when I picked him up. Going to go to the pumpkin carving/potluck Adron/Hello Ocho show at The Mammal Gallery in a couple weeks.

No he went Friday and was going to go yesterday but sold his ticket. He said Bun B was there and lots of Sleepy Brown songs because he was there too. He was going with the kitchen crew from that bar, and they were talking about pints of lean and tons of shards in wax paper and hotel rooms. He was fucked up when I picked him up. Going to go to the pumpkin carving/potluck Adron/Hello Ocho show at The Mammal Gallery in a couple weeks.

Word is bond. I should've gone to one. Oh well, I got super awesome pacnw dad rock phish trip in two weeks. I'm so god damn pumped. We're ballin this trip out hard as fuck. Portland>Eugene>Seattle here cum chicken n friends. I'm gonna see some folks that I haven't seen in over 10 years. My head is gonna assplode. Killer dinners, bitchin hotels, acid. Yaaaaayyyyyy me

Sounds like a good time Chicken. Old friends are so good to see !

The Misfits are playing local the 23rd but who knows if I can make it.

Last minute decision to go see Phantogram.

And by "last minute" I mean "very good".

Like, whoa.

1tEIsbL.jpg

The Devil Makes Three on Friday.

Spongle, Emancipator, and Beats Antique next week.

LOL.

I saw Shpongle and Emancipator earlier this year at Red Rocks...it was one of the best shows I've been to.

Tonight I'm seeing Pearl Jam! This will be at least the 5th time I've seen them :)

I fucking owned the Pacific Northwest

Phish is the best band ever

I got a bunch of music coming up

I'm awesome as fuck

Dangle my nuts on your trunk

LOL.

I saw Shpongle and Emancipator earlier this year at Red Rocks...it was one of the best shows I've been to.

Tonight I'm seeing Pearl Jam! This will be at least the 5th time I've seen them :)
My buddy said the shpongle red rocks show was life changing.

I watched that show on the YouTube and it's awesome as fuck. I've only seen the DJ stuff live, but the full band is just over the top gnarly. Look it up on da ut00bz

Just got my ticket for sts9 on Thursday. Very very happy. This will be my first show since emancipator in february

Hurray for the Riff Raff. To-fucking-night

I just got really really excited about this.

RiffRaff_press2_web.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.