• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Blurred vision?

Zonxx

Bluelighter
Im substituting my 3-4g of coke a day habit with amps right now, have been doin it for months, but ive been awake for around 35-38 hours, so reasonably not an insane amount, but ive noticed my vision is getting blurry but thats really the only side effect ive gotten, its relatively annoying i gotta squint and wear my glasses for some shit then it goes away, anyone else ever get this shitty side effect? It could just and probably is sleep deprivation, crashing in 3-4 hours but figured id ask the almighty bluelight p.s. this shitty side effect is coming and going which is whats annoying

Oh. It actually might be opiate withdrawal in some form possibly, i just realized ive skipped like 6 of my normal ' high dose' opiate doses over the last almost 2 days, wells cheers to me for using less i suppose wilp update before i crash when i take a benzo n a dose

Hmm, a 3-4g a day coke habit which you're substituting with phet whilst coming off gear, I reckon a little blurred vision is the least of your problems my friend...

Hmm, a 3-4g a day coke habit which you're substituting with phet whilst coming off gear, I reckon a little blurred vision is the least of your problems my friend...

Yeah i guess you can say so LOL funny not funny cry or laugh, but its k i took a benzo, seem to be crashing gonna take my ops in abit to knock me out/get rid of my pain thats blasting back like an A-bomb that i just havent noticed for awhile, well i can tell you i notice now
But is it just me or are amps easier on the heart if not used in dumb doses? I havent gotten near a racing heart in the last almost 2 days and i havent gone particularly easymode if you catch my drift, but maybe my bodys so used to zooming up and down by now that somthing less potent doesnt even phase me that much
Edit to add that, for my coke use, my sweet spot ( smoker) has yet to increase its just the binging that adds up, my sweet spot (amen) which i dont need to chase is still 40-75mg for a big blast, whilst i take the odd 15-30mg toke every while till i feel i can physically handle another blast but to be fair its not entirely recreational usage, sure every 'addict' has their own excuse but im on heavy opiates fot severe chronic pain which i surprisingly dont even have to touch when i smoke up, which is primarily the reason for 60% of my usage or else i think id use 1g over maybe 2-3 hrs and be done with it instead of having to go at it and really my pain level goes ftom a good 8/10 to 2/10 when i smoke up, yeah ops can zap it to a 0 but im not one for the nodding just please dont give me the speech that its bad, of course im fully aware and thus accept the consequences, ive yet to have financial issues and am regularly checked every 3 months ( heart liver, lungs) because i ask to be and much to my surprise, im healthy go figure but if im being totally honest, i dont approve of the amounts i consume either, however im fortunate enough to be able to handle it until ofcourse i cant, but i dont plan on continuing 3-4 a day for much longer due to some life changes im making in the following months

Last edited:
I cant do needles so maybe this answers my next question, ive smoked dope in the past which pretty much didnt really get me off and zap the pain like a normal opiate dose does which i found odd, and i know it was good shit which baffles me even more, why does coke kill more pain than smoked dope? Unless its my tolerance ( extremely high) 100-200 mg morphine/ 20 oxy/9 3x hydromorphone /6-8 30mg codeine tabs per day, along with some muscle relaxants and this and that but i try not to take my alotted doses and save them for when i really need them ( i tend to overdo it every now and then and end up feeling like an absolute cripple) but all used as prescribed, no tampering or crushing

Update: slept about 6 hours, the blurred vision is gone, i think i can attribute it to opiate withdrawal as i feel more than 110% after taking my meds

Update: slept about 6 hours, the blurred vision is gone, i think i can attribute it to opiate withdrawal as i feel more than 110% after taking my meds
Blurred vision is a sign of cocaine overdose. I shoot it and I’ve had this symptom after heavy use.

Blurred vision is a sign of cocaine overdose. I shoot it and I’ve had this symptom after heavy use.
After proof reading your and my reply i realize perhaps it was an acute amphetamine overdose ( had been up for 2 days and taken upwards of (lost track) between 100-220mg) of amphetines in a 42 hour period before i decided enough was enough and knocked myseld out w benzos and one of my opiate doses, slept like a damn baby but i am a heavy cocaine smoker 3-4g/day aswell as heavy opiate user ( however i tend not to need my pain meds while using coke which is either blessing or curse, probably both

Blurred vision refers to a lack of sharpness of vision resulting in the inability to see fine detail. Blurred vision may result from abnormalities such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, presbyopia, or astigmatism that can be improved with corrective lenses (eyeglasses) or it may signal the presence of eye disease.

Well I am almost sure that is the amphetamine long run. I have not used enough coke to know if I get the same effect. But yeah after been awake a long time with amphetamines my sight get blurry. Commonly start at the 3th day and I fix it sleeping.

The cause of it might be changes in ocular pressure but I am not sure. Maybe gonna do a research about it.

I also notice that is different between amphetamine and methamphetamine. Methamphetamine give me a more severe blur vision with lost of depth perception.

oh this was quite a looong time ago, i've overcome the side effect somewhat, well more like gotten used to it, it's due to the dilation of my pupils because when i take my pain medication (Opiates) and they constrict my pupils while i am under also the influence of any amphetamine, my vision is actually fine but i can actually tell these days when my meds are wearing off if i'm using amps because my vision will gradually diminish in like the above poster says very accurately might i add
Blurred vision refers to a lack of sharpness of vision resulting in the inability to see fine detail.
To avoid confusion i would like to sum up that this issue was infact caused by pupil dilation, that had started to occur once i started cutting down on my opioids that were constricting my pupils and at the time i was concerned about my vision due to noticing a change only while using stimulants, colors are also somewhat deeper while the quality of clarity is not 100%

i corrected this by getting a new rx for my glasses, which i feel i need to do again perhaps because i'm still cutting down on the pain meds and the effect is just becoming more noticeable not only does it affect me in this way, it also causes headaches if i wear my glasses while under the influence of amphetamine for a period of time which is a problem, easily solved by not using the amps.

if anyone else is experiencing vision issues they should still get their eyes checked just to make certain all is alright

stay safe
~zonxx