Bluelight's Brightest and Best Memories...

hello all, unfortunatly I only have a little time to write anything cause I am at work and playing on the net is generally frowned upon ;)
I would like to thank everyone for being soooo solid and for making last Saturday a fantastic night. I think it would have been impossible to have better company and I am totally looking forward to the next meet up.
titania were you having something on the 3rd of May, you will have to send me details [email protected]
thank you all for showing me that there are still good people in the world, especially you Hijinx ;)
take care all,
luv. and respect

Setarcos...does 'TM' stand for Tiny Memory or what?
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
btw, where's the rest of our crew that haven't checked in yet, hmmmmmmmmm?

Well I was fine until my mum decides to tell me shes going for some sort of tests in hospital then I get a phone call from my dad asking if she was ok this morning as hes worried about her, but really when people fail to tell me things they can go fuck themselves, like theyve never really told me about them being ill before even though I think once in an arguement it came out that theyve both had cancer yeah but thanks very much for telling me that, thanks a fuckin lot for sharing these things with your son.

^
fuck me! Sounds deep.
I don't know what to say except that I hope both your parents get better!

The only way my parents can get better is to bother to tell me stuff, they complain when I dont tell them simple stuff but things which can be life threatening is a bit different hey.

I forgot to say congratulations Base615 and Emma! and thanks base for all your help through the night :)
*hugs* to Bob, too.. hope this thing with your parents works out.

Oh well just hope I get my b of the 2c tonight then I will be :) or maybe some pills and speed. yum.
[ 23 April 2002: Message edited by: masheadatronic ]

Originally posted by MrGeezer:
Further related to meetups to come, I was thinking of waiting a couple of weeks and throwing together a rough plan for something at the begining of July, and then seeing what everyone thought about it.
I'll be there with bells on!

Yeah, you need to try and make the next one nailz :)
Archive? What's an archive? We never had one of them! It should be though - it's going to be a classic...

what i'd like to know, my furry friends, where are dr seuss and titania, mmmmmmmmm?
who else hasn't checked in yet? i demand an answer this instant!
shit, i forgot my schizo medicine. sorry.
*crawls along the floor towards bathroom, five floors down*

Don't think that hippy Jase has made an appearance properly yet :)
I say we hunt him down and spray foam in his nostrals until he says what a great time he had ;)
Chris

Louise hasn't posted in here yet either - but she has a semi valid excuse (lots of work commitments at the moment) I spoke to her just now and she says she will pop in soon :)
Jase, Seuss, Titania - where are you?

hello shiny happy people!!!!
to say i am still speechless would imply that i once had the power of speech, something i'm severely beginning to doubt!!! what a wicked night it was, it was f00kin cool to meet everyone and amazing how well we all got on... thanks to everyone involved for a wicked wicked night!!!
i think everyone's doing the list thing so i'll jump on the bandwagon ;)
masheadatronic - it does exist. trust me, it does ;) lol it was wicked to meet you man first of many mashups i'm sure!!! thanks for coming down :)
angel - omg. what fun we had!!! so nice to finally meet you, i'm in love with your trousers!!! can't wait to meet up again :)
acuity - whoot!!! how wicked it was to see your smile at all times, thanks for all the delightful camel love ;) and hilarious morning giggles... we have to see you soon!
geezer - not much to say really. except that post-clubbing i think the two of us come up with some of the most twisted, intensely funny shit ever. we should be locked up. in different cells. :D cheers for everything mate.
johhnyboy - as always the man of the moment spliffwise, glad to see you had a good night man it was wicked to see ya again. sorry i confused you with that random bloke... see ya on the 3rd!!!
conor - hahahahahahaha!!!! ;) :) :D keep smiling have you started work yet??? ;) seeya soon!!!! thanks for all the hysterical laughter and deep conversations about... stuff.
hijinx - tim tams, baby!!! a fellow aussie in spirit and style, so happy for you and Code09 ;) was awesome meeting you and i can't wait till the next one!!! i'll bring some fruit tingles... :D
base & emma - what a wicked couple, newly engaged after the mashup!!!! wh0000000t!!! it was great chatting to you guys, thanks for the mail we'll see you at lazydog!!!!!
lovingit - would you believe i started talking with a full-on irish accent late sunday... damn it was strange!!! thanks for all the laughs and promises of talking shit that were fulfilled!!! good to see you smiling all the time, we'll mail you about the 3rd!!!!
ezeergood - hahahahahaha!!! another bluelighter who was always smiling... nice to meet you man! seems like you had a good time aswell hahahah!!!
squirt & matt - lovely to meet you, if briefly!!! hopefully we'll see you for longer next time...
funky & lindsey - everyone's favourite tree-hugging hippy couple ;) hehehe j/k... thanks for coming along to bugbar, wicked to see you guys and we'll mail you soon!!!!!!!
code09 - cheers man it was wicked to chat, now i know the insiders view on canary wharf hahahaha!!!! keepin it real for the canadian massive, see you soon!
c89 - random, random, random but so glad you found us!!! hope you enjoyed your night....
chris - was excellent chatting to you man. i can't remember the name of the band you were recommending, but i will keep an eye out for them hehehehehe ;) props for being the only sober bluelighter, thanks so much for driving down!!!
jase - didn't chat to you much but seemed like you had a good time... thanks again for bluelight and for missioning, especially on the way back ;)
thanks to everyone, basically. it was fucking cool and i can't wait to do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry about the barbican and all it's little, ahem, obstacles ;) but we all needed some more excitement in our lives at the time!
hugs to all, much love etc. etc. and BRING ON HOMELANDS!!!!!!!!
;) :) :D :D

next time round lets film it and try and make it 4 weedings and funeral (mine probably if I get to take all my pills next time) ;)
Congrats. to Craig 'n Emma

Yeah.... we need to be doing that again soon..... There are still many more Bluelighters I need to meet!!!
Namely...
*Twiddlebug... heard nothing but good things about you!!
*Valkyrie... love your posts.. you make me chuckle
*Impulsive_state... the only ohter person I know who understands Bob...
* Hedtwin... shoulda been there
* Gun totin hip gangsta... is you really a gangsta??
and many many many more I cant remember now.....