• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighters you miss

Unfortunately I seem to have misplaced my BL archives which included the photo of Keystroke deep throating a wine bottle. What a shame, was really something for the whole family to enjoy :\

i miss LahLah*Gatecrasher from my buzzn_all_nite_long days !! great chick but i dont even see her IRL anymore :(

Just wondering..... maybe again im surfin the wrong parts of B/L

But Where has Mr. Blonde gone? he was a mod on OD and quite a resorsefull and helpfull fellow.

not seen much of him latley.:(

He actually made senior mod. I'm not really sure I can go into the reasons he had for needing to get away from Bluelight but he is, last I heard, doing much better... and is very much missed around these parts. Same for other former colleagues/friends. <3

i keep saying it in the lounge, but noone seems to know, so the chances of anyone knowing here are even slimmer - but has anyone heard from E-girl? She posted amazing poetry in words and was just an all-round lovely girl <3

^^good to hear Mr Blonde is doing better

*sending good vibes through the ether*

He actually made senior mod. I'm not really sure I can go into the reasons he had for needing to get away from Bluelight but he is, last I heard, doing much better... and is very much missed around these parts. Same for other former colleagues/friends. <3

Many thanks hoptis for the lowdown, this made me worrieder, i dont know if im too messed up but i swear i just saw posts by him in a new thread:?

if so thats Tits.... if not i also wish him well an hope he's doin the same, he's a top lad:)

Unfortunately I seem to have misplaced my BL archives which included the photo of Keystroke deep throating a wine bottle. What a shame, was really something for the whole family to enjoy :\

Happy to help ;)

KSDeepthroat.jpg

I still have pretty much every old BLer photo that's ever come across my screen (or my camera).

In fact I'm sure had some involving a possum somewhere around here...

Does Dr. shop still inhabit the aus DD?
agian just not seen nay posts:|

You seem to have what?
l_4ec4018c27494ec64812e2d75861e1fd.jpg

Damn prick stole the joint!!! Then when we went to take it off him, he got all Arnie on our asses:

l_550642ce5f539241dc4c0c164887aff6.jpg

It was a long and tiring battle, however I believe we won in the end:

l_a3e0cd32ad51b011e4d8cf05123bf295.jpg

I missssss Samadhi and Pop Popavich! but I get to see them soooon!!!! yayyyy :)

Well I was just about to post that I miss insomnia but yay we get to see him soon too! =D

Im feeling all sentimental about Fatz and his chicken fetish. My dinner reminded me of the lack of roast chook around here.

Pretty happy though as he (I assume) is doing pretty good.

Dont miss him in 3D life, never spent much time with him at all anyway- I miss his contribution to the board.

Didn't spend much time in 3D? I tend to disagree there missy!

FML!!!

i knew those pictures would come back to haunt me one day...

i think the story of how it came along is so much better!!!

PP - "did someone see that dead possum?", ch0ps (from backseat of cab, not knowing if the cid had kicked in yet) - "fuck, thank god someone else saw that"

I'm still curious to know where the rubber gloves came from. Do you just carry them around in case you come across a dead possum that needs ch0ps-love?