• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighters you miss

I refuse to believe that Oceanboy was a real person. If I was to acknowledge that he was I'd imagine there's a skeleton in a field somewhere with a How To guide for a breatharian diet book clasped in its bony fingers.

Rated E - anyone in contact with him still?

It's a shame he stopped posting. he had so much to offer to this board. Probably realised he had more to offer the real world :)

EDIT: I also really miss Kerrigan a lot

Hey thanks for missing me. :)

I refuse to believe that Oceanboy was a real person. If I was to acknowledge that he was I'd imagine there's a skeleton in a field somewhere with a How To guide for a breatharian diet book clasped in its bony fingers.

I swear he was a real person. I met him twice... Once @ Hardware Transatlantic 5 w/ Thomas Schumacher in 2002? he was walking around shining a blue torch in peoples faces asking of they were a bluelighter. (no word of a lie!)

Then the second time he managed to find our camp site @ Earthcore 2003 in the crater, and he was asking around for me but no one actually knew who he was at the time. Mind you this was the last day of earthcore, so you could imagine that I was quite paranoid that some guy was asking around for people by their bluelight names. We thought he was a narc till I realized who it was, everyone was surprised that he actually existed. :\

*edit* also I just remembered a story that someone else told me., he was at a recovery at a bluelighters house after a party one weekend and he was on someones computer looking up pictures of rainbow brite. Strange guy.

^^^ hahaha i would spin out if someone was shining a blue torch in my face asking me if i was a bluelighter.
i think your description that sums him up perfectly, although I never met him it's what I thought he may be like.

I met him when I went to Melbourne for Earthcore in 2001. He was wearing a yellow rain jacket and a yellow bucket hat. Odd chap, but pleasant enough.

forgotten-1.jpg

?

What ever happened to Drug Wench?? she was mod on TDS like a year or so ago, havnt seen or heard from her since for ages:(

^ many thanks bro, that link cleared up alot of concern 4 me... she is a truly wonderfull lady i feel sad that she hit another bad run :(
i got her on MSN but its got a bug i gotta uninstall and reinstall, fuckin computers:X
also Unsquare was posted just above mine... is he still around? was quite a unique individual.. i miss his posts, maybe im roaming in the wrong places here:\

Does anyone remember that Popavich character?

Don't know why I mentioned him, he was a right kunt.

i was going thru some PM's and even though i didnt have one from him, his name was mentioned in one

Naughtimus_Maximus... i think thats what it was... Donny Don't and I played golf with him a few times...

i remember i tee'd off and smashed it, couldnt of hit it better... it kinda went a bit too far down the fairway and his some asians ahead of us... they thru the ball back down the fairway towards me... cunts

he was a dude... not the asians... naughtimus maximus

he was a dude... .. naughtimus maximus

A right dude.

He gave me + my woman
a set of really nice dining chairs
after a wanton night of debauchery once...

:D

Azn alright with me too.

Omg, i so miss Oceanboy.

He is a real person, he came up to me and dogah once at a rave and told us we were blessed by god, and that we would get married under the stars.
Then he gave us some candy bracelets, kissed our foreheads and danced away.

Was very very very funny.

Primus
what a strange cookie! he used to be on #bluelight on austnet.org but then disappeared.

I thought strange would have been abit of an understandment :)

So many names and faces, but I guess I would have to say Jakoz, Miss Flea, Mr Fluffy and Biski. There is a few others from Perth, but I can only remember there real names, so i figure best not to post them.

i knew keystroke pre-BL for both of us... we met about 10 years ago...

i was on mIRC about 2 months ago... and there was a user in one of the channels i was in named keystroke...

i pm'd him.. with his real name and a questions mark... he replied back hey buddy...

he is doing good... i hope to catch up for a drink with him soon