• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Bluelighters and Fishing?

I find fishing really boring. But I recently went with my bf just because I enjoy spending time with him. I'm smack in the middle of the US so there is no ocean anywhere. We went fishing for bass and catfish.
I went fishing on the ocean once when I was in Wales, it was boring too, and cold.

pennywise said:
I went surf fishing and fished in the bay all week and didn't catch anything at all. Of course, I went in the middle of the day, but it's not my fault the fish get up so damn early. Stupid fish. :p

Those stupid assed fish do get up way too early in the summer time. I don't fish at all in the summer because of that.

I can't wait to go fishin again. I had some really good times with my stepdad on the marsh in Savannah, smoking joints and reelin in some good-sized fish :D

Loves to go fishing also.I mainly go river fishing,all summer for catfish from my boat,bring beer,snacks,and a few joints=good time.I also have a buddy who lives in northern Michigan,he has designated trout stream that cuts right thru his property,in the fall we hit the salmon and in the spring we get steelhead and a few brown trout

Hell yea! I love fishing.. i get out about 2-4 days a week.. right now the mississippi is really high and fast.. so i have to travel 30-60min to fish.. which puts a damper on the wallet... but its all good..

i fish fresh water.. seeing as i live in the midwest.. actually i live 30min from some of the best trout waters in the whole US... its great.. i love trout fishing.. i also love fishing for largemouth bass and northerns.. actually i just love fishing in general.. as long as im catching fish im happy.. right now the suckers are starting to run.. what a fun time that is :D
DSCF2721.jpg

excellent. I wish the wind would stop blowing for one freaking sunday so I could get out on the lake and drown some minnows. :(