• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Bluelight weekly photography contest Round 14: Motion

This was taken in the White Mountains in Northern New Hampshire. Summer of 2004 I think.

Sabbady_Falls2.jpg

Lets see if I can get more than one measly vote ;)

SillyAlien said:
I think I'm going to make a "special" round for me and L2R. =D
Ooh ooh me too me too!!! :D

I'm feeling VERY special right now

maybe i'll go to bed soon

i love drugs =D

finder's birdy has a pole in it's clacka :D

SillyAlien said:
Very broad spectrum this round. Very nice! :)

I'll try to add an entry, but no promises. Tried to take a couple of pics a couple of days ago. Ended up being chopped off, blurry and otherwise messed up (grrrr). I think I'm going to make a "special" round for me and L2R. =D

oo! i await with bated breathe.

As promised, in the spirit of camaraderie, more so than competition (how's that for a corny line, eh? lol)...

Taken as part of a batch of some really botched up shots in the midst of a really fluffy snowstorm a couple of nights ago:

whoosh.jpg

SA, that is a GREAT pic. this round is one of the best so far, it will be very difficult to choose just 1.

That's still a hack move.

Shame on you and your parents.

:D

gen-E, muchas gracias! :)

By request, the next round will be... Emotion

Let's get those last minute entries in, folks.

felix do you think I should submit one of my 'motion' pictures that I posted in EADD? You know...the amazing ones from inside my car? Nah...I didn't think so :D

^do it

SA, how the hell is "Emotion" special for us?! I mean, you're making me really upset man!

IAMTHOUGHTS said:
Medi57 ftw
Snake poi are like regular fire poi but instead of long chains they have dangerously short ones and large amounts of kevlar rope to burn fuel on:
firesnake_plaited.jpg

The main problem is you can't stop once you've started or you will burn yourself!!

L2R said:
^do it

SA, how the hell is "Emotion" special for us?! I mean, you're making me really upset man!
That's not the "special" round for you and I and felix, you silly, emotional koala. Ours will be "guess the blurry blob", or something along those lines. ;)
"Emotion" was requested by MazDan in the previous round. I was going to add it later on, but decided it was as good a transition as any from the current theme.
I'm thinking of adding "Barns" to the list of future themes, so that Finder could reminisce about his childhood. ;)

Going... going... going...

10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4...

All aboard!

Aw what, I never got the chance to post my super leet pics :(

Nah, they were shite. Really. But I'm going to keep practicing %)

oh i get it!
motion
emotion

derrrrrr
what's next? demotion?