• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Bluelight tagged in a study for digital harm reduction strategy.. conspiracy?

So this is pretty cool for Bluelight to be tagged on this. I don't have a clue if that actually means anything more than a tag, because Bluelight is in fact a part of digital harm reduction. I am also a CAPUD member (as well as Comm and Social media here) so I'll find out.

I'd like to break the story anyway, even preliminary, because this is an extremely important one for harm reduction, people who use drugs, and the COVID-19 pandemic all at once. Here's the basics, right from the study.

Considering that we're tagged, who were tagged alongside, and what the study is about... conspiracy? No clue dude. As I said, I'll find out and come back with the pertinent info. Might just be a nod our direction. Probably.

This is actually huge regardless of any tag. The need for services to be digitized from methadone/suboxone to harm reduction education to overdose prevention is massive now. This is the beginning of a plan being developed, and then put in place on an international level.

No doubt a beneficial conspiracy. So sad there are so few.

I really think the scales are heavily tipped against bluelight though, from what I've seen over the years.