Bluelight Staff is Innocent

For real mad respect for you.

I still feel like a piece of shit for not throwing you some cash when you were on the skids...i wasn't doing so hot myself, had to look after me and my fam...but still haunts me.

Much love Kief
 
I missed the issue and am not going to try to find out either.

All I can say is that @Keif' Richards has been the most informative. patient, helpful and the biggest asset that I have seen on BL.

Going all the way back to tricomb/ZNeg and a few others who I had the pleasure of actually being part of the OD mod team so many years ago. (an experience I will always remember and there were so many more good times on BL than bad).

Just reading this has rocked me.....

I cannot take sides or say anything except that I have the utmost respect for @Keif' Richards and am sure he will be back if and when he feels like it and/or decides if it is worth it.

Until then, thank you Kief for everything and "trust your gut", you have always been 100% honest IME. And as much as I think I know everything, you have given tips on BL that I am still using today and it is all positive.

Please take care.

​

 
hey man, what happened? i just walked in to this scene. if you don't wanna elaborate, i get that. just curious. PM me if you don't want it all out here.
 
Hey everyone, I just want to say my piece here. I didn´t even remember making this post. I will be honest, this whole fucking episode was one of the most utterly depressing things to happen to me in several years of ever-increasing shit. It was really hard. I love all of you guys who are here for the right reasons. I want to be clear that I only meant, people who wish to be malicious, I regret spending my valuable time trying to help them.

You can all ask me if you want the details. Out of respect both for these forums, our staff and even the antagonist of this novel, I´m not going to get into details. I just want everyone to know, I did violate the rules of the forums by helping a person whom I believed to be in genuine need. In the end, I felt played for my sympathy. The hard part was knowing, the very same love and kindness I want to give to everyone here, was the catalyst for my fall from grace.

With that being said, I take responsibility. I know I am here right now because I thought I knew the rules better. I felt I could have my cake and eat it too and help a guy out with his ¨dire¨ situation. The mistake lies in that fact. I evaluated a person independently, pulled the trigger and found this person was not the same person I had judged them to be. There were threats made toward me specifically indicating this result as an end-result and I said ¨go for it¨ instead of bending my knee to that.

After catharsis, I was forced to admit that none of it would have happened if I had just used my head a little bit. It seemed like a great way to help. As an addict, you can picture someone who gets cut off, the pain, uncertainty and the misery of withdrawal; perhaps it is that reptilian brain that makes bad decisions, I just don´t want people to have to feel that way. But I was ultimately naive and I got bit. I can only be mad at myself.

For the record, I forgive the dude. I understand that poly-substance dependence, especially when Benzo´s are involved... chaos rules and it brings out the worst in all of us. I wish him the best and hope he is able to get the happiness he is after with his family and his job situation. I only have myself to blame for where I am now with this. Let this be a lesson. Be smart. You shouldn´t risk so much for people you do not know at all.
 
Top