• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Singles thread "Living without justification" Part 2

^^ that was a great read.

Don't feel bad. Without the 'spark' there is no point in anything other than friendship.

You gave it your absolute best and the Gods decreed it not to be. Maybe you made a new friend out of it... maybe you will soon be able to hook up with one of her other friends from the bar.

Either way you did Zorro-like verbal parrying. And that is always cool.

zorro-merch.jpg

^ Thanks Schnouz, glad you enjoyed it
Heh, I wont be hitting on her friends tho, thats strictly off-limits for the foreseeable future

If im really fucking lucky I'll make a friend out of it. Otherwise its just another scar :p

Shnouzerpuff said:
... maybe you will soon be able to hook up with one of her other friends from the bar.
Exactly what i was thinking.

Great read.

Good read, but don't cut yourself up over it maddog even though I know that sounds hypocritical coming from me.

Do you think perhaps you were a little hasty in your judgement?

Some things just take time

^ Na. Advantages of being older, you get to know yourself. The majority of my friends are female and I know very well the difference between an awesome person (possibly even beautiful) and someone you have a 'spark' for.

She would have to suggest it before i even considered it ok to go near her friends.

Seems I dont get a friend out of it either :(
At least I was forthright and its not dangling over my head anymore :\

/exits emo stage left

Anything that involved movies. They were always followed by a period of non-communication followed by a breakup or news that they'd found someone else. Plus as far as dates were concerned, they were pretty boring.

any 'date' i've ever been on.
I'm probably not the best person to be 'dating' :\

unless im wasted.
i'm fun then.

preacha said:
look everyone, doofqueen is trying to teach me the finer points of sarcasm

i mean, i've rubbed my eyes three times in disbelief, but there it is

fuck

look everyone, peachy is being a dickhead.

I mean, I've rubbed my eyes three times in disbelief because i was actually agreeing with something he said and yet he still is a dickhead.

fuck

Down by the pool yesterday there were 2 guys, obviously a couple, and they looked really sincere and you could just tell they were head over heels for each other and happy. It actually kind of got to me and made me feel a bit spastic for being single for so long :(

^^You're making a lot of assumptions there buddy.

Maybe one of them just paid the other guy to act like he was in love.

So, what you're saying is that I should just pay L2R to pretend he's in love with me? By golly, you're not just a pretty face.

Common pickup strategy, paying someone of the target gender to be all over you so that the others think you're more popular than you really are. ... I think I read it in a book...

Single again, well have been for a couple of months now and still hating it and not over it :( My boyfriend broke up with me a couple of months ago (almost 3), were together for almost 2 years. Didn't see it coming at all. There was no fight, no incident to trigger it. He has a few personal issues going on in his head and decided he didn't know if he still loves me cos he couldn't really feel anything about anything. Anyway we are still good mates which is pretty difficult for me at times because I still have really strong feelings for him. Friends say I should stay away from him and just let it go but I think I'd like to have him in my life even if it can only be as a friend.

Anyway just thought I'd pop my head in to say I'm back in the club

MCWigga, I know exactly what you mean.

I feel especially lame when friends in couples give me the patronising "Don't worry, someone is out there, just waiting for you. Just be patient, you'll be in a couple eventually" talk.

Yuck, I hate that talk. Second only to "there's plenty more fish in the sea"

^ I put up a nice facade like i really don't give a crap, so thankfully I don't get the "You'll find someone eventually" crap ;) And most of my friends don't get why I'm single at all, and chalk it up to me not being part of "the scene" or going places where I could meet guys :\