• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Server is Over Loaded Again - Think Before You Post

please johnboy stay out of it, your comments aren't helping.........u just love to get involved in other people's shit, and i am gonna save writing some big post, i will just sort this out via ICQ and Email.
------------------
Bars.

Everyone has taken this so personally.
Take two deep breaths. Please, look to the bigger picture.
smile.gif

------------------
*its better to roll up hill then down*

Personally i think this whole thread reflects what a lot of self-indulgent shite gets posted around here. If you have a quibble with someone then get together and sort it out (since everyone likes to bang on about 'a sense of community'...which is yet more illusionary nonsense).
I would have no problems with about 90% of this and the rest of the aussie threads being deleted. JESUS...look at the amount of posts compared to other countrys...the aus boards attract lots of quantity but little quality. It seems that a lot of people just like to see their name in 'lights'. If you have something new or interesting then fine...if you want to talk shit, then do it when you go out.
And I don't think Mods/Admins or anyone else should be 'cut some slack'...this attitude only perpetuates a culture of favouritism. You shouldn't have to 'do something' to gain 'talking shit' points....if you want to do something it should be for purely altruistic reasons.
Mods do a great job and are under-valued and much abused but should be setting an example to others. Being responsible is being resonsible.
and yes I am sure someone is going to dredge up some shite i have posted in the past but you could probably wipe it away with a couple of kleenex
wink.gif

Personally i think this whole thread reflects what a lot of self-indulgent shite gets posted around here. If you have a quibble with someone then get together and sort it out (since everyone likes to bang on about 'a sense of community'...which is yet more illusionary nonsense).
I would have no problems with about 90% of this and the rest of the aussie threads being deleted. JESUS...look at the amount of posts compared to other countrys...the aus boards attract lots of quantity but little quality. It seems that a lot of people just like to see their name in 'lights'. If you have something new or interesting then fine...if you want to talk shit, then do it when you go out.
And I don't think Mods/Admins or anyone else should be 'cut some slack'...this attitude only perpetuates a culture of favouritism. You shouldn't have to 'do something' to gain 'talking shit' points....if you want to do something it should be for purely altruistic reasons.
Mods do a great job and are under-valued and much abused but should be setting an example to others. Being responsible is being resonsible.
and yes I am sure someone is going to dredge up some shite i have posted in the past but you could probably wipe it away with a couple of kleenex
wink.gif

ok let me explain what was going to happen i deleted the big post i wrote, the reasons being were that after i wrote that post i sent it but then decided it was too harsh and i was getting to fired up over bull shit...... so i stopped it but it still posted, and i didn't know it had, then i decided to just write the post that is there now about sorting it out in icq and email, but then i thought i would not post that aswell, but once again, i was waiting ages for my post to be sent to the board, so during that time i pressed stop but it posted still, again without me knowing! so guyz really those posts weren't for ur eyes! anyway *sunflower*, i'm sorry i called u a smart arse n stuff.....but it wasn't even meant to be seen by u!
------------------
Bars.

i havent checkd bl for 2 weeks and i come bac to bitching. get a grip guys nd get over yourselves, isnt THIS a waste of bandwidth...
horse over and out from amsterdam

Don't ya hate it when you're right eh Horsey? ...well, you know what I mean...
Umm guys and gals, take it outta this thread please... things seemed to have smoothed out for the moment, but we still have problems, so just pay attention to the Title - Bluelight Server is Over Loaded Again - Think Before You Post

let's cool it and i think chill pills are needed at the moment.
This is a community that we have ALL contributed and enjoyed. The meetups, drugs discussions, social forums are all part and parcel of BL. just because you do not use it or think it is important doesn't mean others do not use it and think it is not important.
Let's SOLVE the problem instead of pointing fingers and saying WHO fucked up.
Short term solution is to think before posting and the long term solution is for us to contribute in whichever way we can and let the powers that be think of issues of upgrading the hardware and software
In the mean time, this may have been a useless rant but STOP POINTING FINGERS AT THE SOCIAL FORUMS!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

hey boikah i like your style my friend, straight to the point!!
smile.gif

------------------
Bars.

yeah, what tranquilo said.
bluelight is definitely a place where i feel less at home than i used to
it would be a shame to lose what we all know was so special about bluelight under a wave of "What do you want for Christmas Posts". These are purely opportunities for people to listen to the sound of their own voices.
so yeah. remember that contributing to bluelight is not about writing a cheque or looking at the posts every day.
cheers
ping

Yeah I know this thread turned into a big fighting battle, but there are a couple of good points in here.
Bump bump

I just hope everyone is getting over excited cause they care for Bluelight... whatever part and are willing to back that up with action.
Cheers.

90% of this load is to do with social forums, ie people who like the sound of their own voices...
isn't it a little ironic that this thread has over 50 posts? especially since the title contains the words "think before you post".
or maybe that's not ironic, just the problem..
------------------

[This message has been edited by Radiance (edited 07 March 2001).]