• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Server is Over Loaded Again - Think Before You Post

for the last fucking time. read all these threads before posting!
WE ARE NOT CLOSING SOCIAL. IT HAS NEVER BEEN OUR INTENTION. IT NEVER WILL BE.
i am not going to go over the rest of it again.

I think it is an awesome idea and a small price to pay for something that gives us so much in return!!!!

shh! if you listen carefully hastey, you can hear the sound of a hundred people all looking the other way...
i'd like people to give money not to financially support Bluelight but to be a part of it...
three links at the top of every page sum it up:
Help Bluelight! Make a donation - Purchase an EZ-Test - Supply content
three ways to be part of the community and not a "user"...
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 06 December 2000).]

Heres what i can contribute to bl-graphic design
------------------
*its better to roll up hill then down*

ahh bugger!
had my tight black bonds t-shirt on with my pack of wini blues on my shoulder,ready to get it on! grrrr
ahh bugger!i come back and they worked out there problems.lol
smile.gif

back to geek mode!:p
Wet behindtheEars,sorry man.i cant help my self!
smile.gif

But i would like to say Three Cheers to Wet Musik,for handeling our sillyness the way you did.Away from here!
smile.gif

i think that most of us know when and how far to take things.
while im here.
uhm,what johnboy on about? hee hee
wink.gif
lol(it is the social section)j/k

I put up a little suggestion over here... go and read it and join in the flaming if you don't think it's a good idea
smile.gif

...but while you're there just bump the thread if it's hasn't been bumped in a while...

*sunflower* Bluelight needs people like you who are not afraid to voice an opnion and go against the norm.
*sunflower* and jb have made a very good suggestion - I don't see what the big issue is if we all chipped in financailly to support a board that asks nothing of us but gives us sooooo much!!!! Everyone will sit here and beat around the bush, but when someone puts forward a very workable solution it;s amazing how many people turn the other cheek.
At least I know the extent of people's passion for Bluelight - we all take it for granted and don't realise that it takes money for it to operate!!!
------------------
I may have wasted all those years, they're not worth their time in tears. I may have spent too long in darkness, in the warmth of my fears...
....SLIDE BENEATH THE CITY...
http://ap1.ezboard.com/bcarefulwiththataxeeugene

We're organising a Bluelight rave (in Melbourne) that will take place soon. If we make a profit maybe we can help out Bluelight a little.
I'm yet to run a party that makes a profit though. It's never about the $$$
I hope all of you guys will support us...

Lets do it Psyentist - you have my 100% support!!!

As one of the co-organisers of the Melbourne Bluelight Rave, I can say that it isn't as simple as 'throwingn a party', we are digging into our own limited fundpools (it makes them sound so big, but we are all poor) to throw this party to benefit YOU, the 'bluelighter' that is reading this. Now I'm up for the donations idea, but if we are only going to get limited support, is it really worth it? So this is my call out to everyone that REALLY gives a fuck about this boards future, and our scene in melbourne to part with a small amount of cash (much smaller than what we, the organisers are spending) to benefit the bluelight bulletin board. Now is the time to step forward, if you really give a shit....

Brilliant idea guys, wishi could support it, but being from Canberra, kinda makes it hard. I'd just like to say though that JB said that it wasn't just about the money. Having a fee would dramaticly drop the amount of people being able to use Bluelight.nu myself being one. I barely have enuf money to keep myself afloat, let alone pay to use BL. The only reason i even have access to a putr is coz i've had to move back home. Instead i contribute to BL by only posting related topics and trying to help others. If and when i get the money, i will be purchasing a BL T-Shirt, to do my bit financially, but thats all i can offer for now.
Love the idea of a benifit rave though.
smile.gif

Adios all~
DJC

"Bluelight needs people like you who are not afraid to voice an opnion and go against the norm."
just like me haste! i'm not afraid to voice an opinion but i get blasted for it!!! fuking favouratism!!!!
wink.gif

------------------
Bars.

Well I for one am going to donate some money to the cause as soon as I have some money to donate, and although I don't have the kind of skill needed to get the next incarnation of Bluelight up and running, I'll do what I can to keep this one going for as long as it can...
There's a few different ways everyone can help, giving money is in my opinion the least of them, tho it is needed, and I'm sure everyone who can, will give whatever they can afford...
In the mean time however, we need to do what we can to keep this place running smoothly, because our technical problems are far from solved...

sunflower just cause ya boyfriend got shitty at me doesn't mean u have to, fuk i have tried to make the peace but if u wanna fire it bak up i am more than willing to.
------------------
Bars.

bars: you haven't made a single offer of help yet. that is what this thread is about. if you dont have anything to offer then do us all a favour and fuck off, or at least have the decency to shut up.
put up or shut up.

Grow up Bars - you're not helping bluelight one bit
[This message has been edited by haste (edited 07 December 2000).]

As for supporting thru buying an Ezy test:
I've bought 2 ezy tests over the past 9 months from the ezy test site, paid $20 Euro (AU$33) and both times received the AU$10 one I can buy down at Central Station that you have to throw away after one use.
The first time I brought it to AJ's attention and he tried to fix it but I never ended up getting the right thing. Second time I didn't bother chasing up.
So I can say that I've definitely supported BL, with more than what I'd intended to
wink.gif

And PS. Can't anyone else see the irony in a thread about stopping 'ptless' posts in which people are posting just to bicker about who's posting the most pointless posts?
*wipes spittle off screen*
[This message has been edited by Milkybar (edited 07 December 2000).]