• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Bluelight-based arrests?

If the feds want to read threads of me arguing with Keystroke about firefox plugins they're welcome to.

But yes, you shouldn't post pictures of yourself cooking K on the foreman grill smiling.. it's just common sense.

I'm sure law enforcement officials have probably posted pictures in one of those loungy "post a picture of yourself with a watermelon!" threads to snag hostnames of people connecting to bluelight or linked to pages that exist only to see who goes there from links posted.

But aside from the stuff you put up on this site on your own (names and places you mention in posts, gallery pictures, AIM name etc), there are also the logs of you connecting to bluelight. A way to anonymize yourself more is to use proxy server with your web browser to hide where you're fetching bluelight. The Tor protocol/network is kind of nifty but only if you use it to connect out to another anonymous proxy because it doesn't seem to be ready for prime time yet.
</paranoid rant>

the armed forces said:
^^ Now that kinda shit will piss them off, and scrutinize us more, not cool. Don't bow down to them, but express your opinion in a mature manor.

I hope it pisses them right off. :D

Hmm...Interesting n scary! I'm wondering what kind of users they target on here or do they just go for any user unfortunate enough to incriminate their selves (?)

I'm thinking that they would be interested in Cocaine and Methaphetamine users/dealers for sure .

I know for a fact that It's very easy to get caught up in all this 'anonymity of the net' shiz. Just gotta make sure that we realize that sadly, it's not as anonymous as we may have hoped. :(

~Pix :|

Yes, there have been a few cases recently (last 6mths), but my understanding of the situation is that these people were already busted, and documents, replies and pics posted by these people that were used against them in court were to add weight to the prosecutors claims.

That said, unless your good with computers, its highly likely that if any of us were busted, and our computers seized- there would be a wealth of nasty things that could be found to push drug charges. Maybe we should have less of the "whats in your drug stash at the moment" type threads- some morons are quick to reply with "4 kgs of kief cos I cant sell that to anyone"

Last I heard a lot of Australian peeps here got busted because of their posts on BlueLight

It's ridiculous how with the current state of the world these people would waste their time/money on BlueLight members ... as far as I know, no one here is the ring leader of some kinda drug trafficking ring, so I don't know why they bother read this.

It's easier to catch someone on the street than through the net too I bet.
It just doesn't make sense.

I don't think most of us have anything to worry about. Admitting to drug use might draw the attention of law enforcement, but I don't think it would be worth their time and money to bust the average user. All the "crimes" I admit to are misdemeanors, so I doubt they would go to the trouble of tracking me down, getting a warrant, and raiding my house over a small habit.

They might go to the trouble of trying to trap us. I've definitely received a few PMs that were probably a trap. I'm not interested in trading drugs online, or even meeting anyone, so you agents can give up on me at least.

I bet if they were to raid every last one of us, probably 95% of us would just be facing probation and a small fine.

I post here because I don't feel that what I'm doing is wrong. I fail to see the moral issue that drugs supposedly cause. The only reason that drug money is ending up in the hands of criminals is because they are illegal in the first place. If my habit is supporting Al Queda, it's the government's fault, not mine. I would be more than happy to go down to the local convenience store to pick up my "goods" (and support my town/state/whatever) but my government doesn't let me so instead I have to make some crooks rich.

If the DEA really cared so much about it's citizens then why would they allow all of these dangerous uncontrolled chemicals such as arsenic, ether, cyanide, tylenol, alcohol, DXM, nicotine, and whatnot to be sold? Why is it that they are only targeting chemicals by how good they make you feel as opposed to how dangerous the chemicals are?

Btw, Sounds like geetered had an over zealous probation officer that was practically stalking him.

EDIT: Damn, if you look at geetered's gallery he has a pic of prescription bottles that you can read the name, pharmacy, town, state, etc! No wonder why he got busted. I think that pic alone is probably what did him in.

Last edited:
damn, i never knew why geetered stopped posting until now, i always liked reading his shit.

i agree w/ s0nic. if they were to raid me, well they arent going to get much. i never have alot of shit in my house/on me for that simple reason. i just buy shit for what i need that day, and the day after for the most part. hell, if i were raided right now, they could search everywhere, and all they would find is less than a gram of weed.

^^ geetered also admitted in a thread to stealing the pills in his pic (from an old lady)... The cops had a confession right here on BL.

^^ Then maybe he deserves to be locked up. I guess I don't feel sorry for him anymore. He didn't exercise any common sense, and he was bragging about robbing old ladies?

If your habit is causing you to steal from old ladies then you know you've hit rock bottom.

I honestly wish they would raid me... my profile is a ridiculous fucking joke, and I have NOT A SINGLE DRUG anywhere on my person or property, nor will I have any tomorrow or the next day or any day, and I am a good student. Any time I may or may not have (I really can't remember) posted something about a hard drug cocktail, the comment (I do believe) was followed by a serious health warning about the risk involved.

If the feds EVER hop on my dick about anything drug-related, I'm afraid that it will end up costing many more of America's precious tax dollars to prosecute me than could be reasonably expected by anyone involved (seriously). Unfortunately, if this bill is passed that seeks to kill harm reduction internet discussions, I will have to negate my status as a Bluelighter because I really do respect the legal system and will abide by every law that I am aware of. I understand that the U.S. government is chiefly concerned with protecting people like me, so I will listen to and do everything they say because that is the price of freedom. I really feel this way. Our father, George W. Bush, though he may have escaped prosecution for serious narcotic use, is a man of justice and I agree with his policies that seek to lock away people who obviously have no respect for life, liberty, and society.

i wonder if they could collect ip addresses of everyone on here and put you on a special list ... it's 1984 dude!

^^ Most people don't have a static IP address, but now-a-days since more people have broadband internet, your IP address stays with you for a lot longer.

I know the bluelight admins always say that they don't keep track of everyone's IP, but I've never seen a server that doesn't at least keep temporary http server access logs. I think what they mean is that they don't trace each post to a specific IP number like they do on some boards. In order for law enforcement to obtain your IP here they'd probably have to get you to click on a foreign link or they could track you down if you put enough contact information in your profile.

Random fact:
If you can spoof the MAC address of your network card then you can (somewhat) mask your identity on a cable ISP. Most cable providers don't require authentication, they just log your network card address. Some of the smarter cable providers make you register each of your your NICs, but not all of them.

^ Most have a clause against doing this, though, and may see that you get prosecuted for wire fraud or terminate your service. Even if they don't do mac authentication, they can observe this. Its a highly suspicious thing to do, since the cable modem shouldn't change very often, and they can see from the NOC where your traffic physically orginates. You can change it all you want, and they still know what house it came out of.

gugglebum said:
Last I heard a lot of Australian peeps here got busted because of their posts on BlueLight

Yup. this is true. they also watch MSN and other IM conversations of BLers. be careful what you say online.

linkage

The mathematics dont add up to me because recreational drug use, discussed in harm reduction forum's doesnt fit into high priority law breaking, warranting the intervention or survielance of a national enforcement services such as the FBI, interpol or MI5/6.
I reacon, if Johnny the snitch said to mr police man 'banksy is serving up heroin, which was cultivated on Pluto, dried passing jupiter, twinkled with star dust on Mars and on the estates of London by breakfast. I know this because he posts it on this forum called bluelight and important I have bought some from his 'dial a bag' link in his journal.
So what would happen, the mods would be on... the police maybe have peek see what the could match.

heads soiing....

Policing cost alot of money, there fore your not going to get commissioners of local or national service budgeting their precious funds, for for police officers to fish on line for possible links to local drug dealer or users that from across the univere, its such a Cheech and Chong fear, probably happens, but not likely, unless your properly bowling around like Charlie Big Potato's and had bundles fo moderator warnings
maybe i got tunnel vision tonight or back in the wrong meeting ...

banksy said:
The mathematics dont add up to me because recreational drug use, discussed in harm reduction forum's doesnt fit into high priority law breaking, warranting the intervention or survielance of a national enforcement services such as the FBI, interpol or MI5/6.

^
Dude, its already happened.

You can say "nah man, they wouldnt bother", but the last bunch of people to get busted said the exact same thing.

not interpol or MI 5/6 (no idea about the FBI).

Its naive to think that all BLers only use recreationally and wouldnt have large quantities.

This is why if you say "I have x number of pills for this event on sat" then it should be reported and a mod will edit and remove it immediately.

There have also been times here in Aus where people were quoted in a newpaper about pills at an event.

linkage