• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue Transformers, White Ladies, Pink Ladies Tested

slackboxed

Bluelighter
So I got a grab back from a local ecstasy pharmacist. He gave me four white ladies, which I know are A+ pills, and then he gave me pink ladies that looked similar but couldn't be called the same pills at all. Here's some pictures of what I came across:

Pink Lady tested was slightly black with a bring purple tint to it. I'm not entirely s ure what that means, but I'm pretty sure its not speed. Wikipedia suggested it could be Chlorpromazine HCl whatever that shit is.
NSFW:
0822082018uw6.jpg

Blue Transformer had white specs in it, and it was pretty hard like you would expect amp in it or something. When I tested it, it showed up as a little bit of black, and then it in the center it turned a cream color and started fizziling which made me think it had DXM in it. It was a little trippy/loopy so I don't doubt it.
NSFW:
0822082016ra0.jpg

The white ladies were fucking sexy yet again. Turned straight black on the marquis tester and they were strong hits of molly, maybe with a hint of mda to them, but I can't really tell if one of the other pills didn't have mda in them.

Here's a picture of the group together, sorry about the shitty quality I was using my phone:
NSFW:
0822082015fp1.jpg

I don't really fuck with pill reports, so this is my pill report =] Roll on