• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue Transformers (in the autobot shape)

Did you check Pill Reports & your regional pill discussion thread over in NADD? Give us an update if you find anything out. :)

Dont take those, I heard something about a bad batch of these. There's been a few deaths associated with these and a some overdoses to.I Get them tested.

Warning

Dont take those, I heard something about a bad batch of these. There's been a few deaths associated with these and a some overdoses to.I Get them tested.

Onoe said:

Can you provide more info regarding this pill? I'd love to see some linkage (newspaper, TV?) to confirm these "few deaths". :(

I can send you the forwarded text I recieved from a friend of mine who says these are laced with PCP, maybe LSD, and idk what else.
its on pillreports too.
As for the deaths, I dont have proof, only the warning I reicieved via text.
The point is that these are not likely to contain any mdxx.

I highly doubt there was PCP or LSD in these pills...perhaps some other nasty adulterants (choose one out of the many), but we'll never know until someone tests one.

Don't believe everything you hear from others regarding deaths and OD's....if this was indeed true, it'd be splashed all over every newspaper in California and every gov't agency would be screaming "See! We told you ecstasy will kill you, put holes in your brain, blah blah blah."

more than meets the eye

So I have some recent experience with pills like these. I've recently consumed pills like these but I grabed them in the southern California area. I guess they might be the same but might not I don't know how far a batch of pills can get. But the ones I had were fun. The roll came on real slow. I took one and an hour into it I didn't feel much so I popped another. With both pills down me I was good to go all night long. I didn't stop rolling till after the sun came up. It felt real clean too. Hope that helps some

Rollz

yeah, those autobot heads are wierd and unpredictable. i'm also in the Northwest and i've been offered them. my guy said they were legit, but i was real skeptical.... this is the same guy that sold me buddha "copycat" pills. in the past he would hook up bomb ills, but lately, he's been gettin lazy or something, hooking up way too many copy cats of glocks, buddhas, NWA's and stupid shit like that.

i heard a good report on the blue autobots in So cal
but bad in WA

i tested these suckers in socal recently...

Marquis - No reaction
Mandelin - No reaction
Mecke - No reaction
Robadope - Little to no reaction

what would that mean?

So what would that mean as far as the test results go. I know it means nothing that the test will find is present but I did some of these in socal and I was high as shit from two of them. It felt mdma high too. Any guesses? I mean I guess they could be a different batch altogether but more than likely not. Weird.

Rollz

tfmpp and bzp?

A little more research done. I am really interested in finding out what is in these pills. Short of it being a copy cat batch of transformers already going around what could cause no reactions when tested, yet leave my high all night off two pills? After digging around the net a bit more I can find nothing about these pills anywhere except here and on the pill report web site. I did however find some reports of tfmpp/bzp trips. It might be this but I don't know.
It had a slow come on till peak but the first effects were felt not that shortly after ingestion. The effects seemed to me to be that of a lower dose of pure mdma that lasted alnight. The peak was pretty fun too. I did get eye wiggles and jaw clenching too. Everyone who took the same pills with me said they felt a very smooth roll all night. What gives? Finally someone tests what would seem to be the same pills and there is no reaction. Hopefully someone will come across this post and will be able to help me figure this out.

Rollz

From what I gather, piperazines do not react to Marquis reagent, and would explain no reaction, I do not know about the other reagents. (Where is phase_dancer when you need them?)

As other people have said, there could be different batches of the same pill. Or maybe you had a "roll" on BZP/TFMPP, it can feel very similar to MDxx. Unfortunately, nobody can tell you what was in them for certain. Ever thought about a testing kit? :)

sure have

Yes I am going to purchase a kit before buying any more roll. I do believe that I will benefit greatly from owning a kit. Besides knowing for my self first hand what is in my local pills, I can help get the word out to others in my area who are buying the same pills.

Thanks again to everyone for the help in this matter.

Cheers
Rollz

FYI- Piperazines do not react to any of the reagents...unfortunately I've come across and tested a few...

stoneddave said:
FYI- Piperazines do not react to any of the reagents...unfortunately I've come across and tested a few...

Thanks for that info! :) I'll add it to the piperazine thread. <3

760rollz said:
Yes I am going to purchase a kit before buying any more roll. I do believe that I will benefit greatly from owning a kit. Besides knowing for my self first hand what is in my local pills, I can help get the word out to others in my area who are buying the same pills.

Thanks again to everyone for the help in this matter.

Cheers
Rollz

Yay for you! You will wonder how you lived without it. :) %)

I just dosed one of these about an hour and a half ago. I chewed it up, and it didn't taste very much like MDxx. They're most likely bzp/tmfpp. Let's see how interesting this night plays out to be, anyway.

edit: the next morning

I'd definitely have to say that these were bzp/tmfpp pills, not MDxx. I did have an overall good experience with it and had decided when I dosed the pill to just enjoy it for what it is.

Enjoyable? Yes, if you like piperazines. Worth taking again? I think I'll wait for some different rolls to come into my area.

Peace
stonedandrolling89

Last edited:
Im sure there are different batches of these but they were here in Cali a month or so back and they were bad, very bad, I didn't do them but some people I know did and I've only heard bad things, they seemed to be all meth and no mdma.