• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue Rooster

Avporx

Bluelighter
So i just got a hold of a couple blue roosters (or cocks) and was wondering what anyone else had to say about them. The press on it is worn away, so the only reason i think its a blue rooster is because thats why my friend told me. The are almost blue-green in color, more towards blue. I cant afford a testing kit right now, but will be getting one ASAP.

heres a pic of one of them, notice the messed up/worn press

NSFW:
blueroosterpi2.png

idk much about these, but I know a few that have taken them and reported good results, but very speedy.

Thats all i know..sorry. =/

thanks for the response, its better than nothing :D.

BTW, this is from the SoCal area

I had orange roosters and yellow roosters that looked just like yours. My homie described them as strong pills "but they gonna keep you up till the roosters come out" is what he said. Definitely a good amount of speedy speed speed in them but some molly from the ones I ate. I really didn't enjoy these though, horrible comedown/comeup.

well, i was able to use a light to actually see the impression on the pill, and its more of a chicken than a rooster. i looked it up at pillreports and found a pill of the same color, press, and consistency. turns out the pills is from 2006 ._.