• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue/Purple Hearts

Chilly Water

Bluelighter
These are blue or some may say purple pills with what appears to be a heart with an arrow. They are domed on one side and will break apart very easily, they're almost crumbly. I started with a half just to test the waters and had to throw up so I thought these may be the real deal. Dropped a whole and things got pretty good but not great so another half and again I had to throw up. Here's the thing, once you blow chunks things usually get really good but it killed it, and I mean killed it dead. I wouldn't call these pills unsafe by any means but they dont last long at all, maybe rolled for about 45 minutes. I'd rate these pills a 4/10 simply because I was able to sleep and I wasnt cracked out today, although I haven' had much of an appetite.

I understand what you mean about things getting better after being sick, but what happened to you sounds like a piperazine reaction. Do you have a kit (or access to one)? Was the heart shape outpressed or ??? Did you get a pic at all? Sorry for the 20 questions. :)

Chilly Water said:
I started with a half just to test the waters and had to throw up :( so I thought these may be the real deal. Dropped a whole 8o and things got pretty good but not great so another half and again I had to throw up.

What kind of reaction are you testing the waters for? You throw up off a half so you drop 1.5 more?

RavenousBlonde said:
I understand what you mean about things getting better after being sick, but what happened to you sounds like a piperazine reaction.

no throwing up for me on xplz

I can usually tell how strong a pill is going to be by taking a 1/2. Or I should say I can tell by the feeling in my stomach. It's a waste to get sick on a whole pill IMO, but sometimes if I have something to occupy my mind I dont get sick.

RB- I dont have a test kit and the pills were pressed. The PIP pills are usually outpressed.

The outpress logo may still be an indicator of piperazine pills but I have seen no less than 4 inpressed logos/presses in the past month which were piperazines so it would seem the criminal enterprise bringing these in peruse these boards.

Roosters....yellow and blue
Naked ladies.......brownish and white
Butterflies........yellow
S(like safeway).......purple
These stamps had differing dimensions some were beveled some were domed.

woodpecker said:
The outpress logo may still be an indicator of piperazine pills but I have seen no less than 4 inpressed logos/presses in the past month which were piperazines so it would seem the criminal enterprise bringing these in peruse these boards.

Roosters....yellow and blue
Naked ladies.......brownish and white
Butterflies........yellow
S(like safeway).......purple
These stamps had differing dimensions some were beveled some were domed.

Interesting, thanks for that info woodpecker...maybe we should rename the BZP pill thread to ALL (not just outpressed) BZP pills?

chilly water what area are you in? i was debating gettin these and im in socal

semibored said:
chilly water what area are you in? i was debating gettin these and im in socal

lower alabama.

i think you'd be better served to get the buddahs that seem so prevelant in cali.